news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #31
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
but why did that appeal to your son so much more then if you would have screamed PAY THE BILLS!
Dude what you are trying to say is that humans are naturally violent. That is not so. American culture is violent, we all love our UFC, boxing, the occasional punches in hockey, we love that shit so it is no surprise that kids have aggressive characteristics.

EDIT: Look at my sig

Last edited by Steve Urkel; 08-26-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #32
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
but i don't think our environment is as violent as our kids. or else all our billboards would have mutilated ppl, profuse bleeding, 800000000 guns in 1 had and enormous muscles.

though i do believe the environment provides this stuff, the exceptional reception violence power and sex gets over other things with kids is very profound and almost universal.
Our enviroment isnt as violent? I dont understand bro, you start off sayn you dont think its our Enviro ,then you say you believe its the enviro? A brief glance at entertainment :God of War,Halo, COD,Grand Theft Auto , Saw1-5,inglorious bastards,Halloween.<thats just the top of my head.. its gettn pretty bad out there

Quick side note VV
List of controversial video games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...al_video_games
Old 08-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #33
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I blame rap music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #34
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffff

Quote:
I think as a society we try to pretend that kids are innocent, but there mentality when given a chance to show it is extremely violent and sexual.

when kids play games made up by kids there's always the elements of power and death.

in fact if you look at things kids are interested in, power and death are always recurring themes.

its the shit we make FOR them to be interested in like educational kids shows, that create a fascade that they like that shit, and we use psychological tricks to get them to watch it like giving the characters big eyes, using repetition, distinct voices and bright colors.
one of the reasons they violent is because certain GROWN ADULTS think that minor violence of children against each other is "right of passage" and "toughens them up"
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to answer the question - just turn on the tv to any given channel
i remember this kid who went around punching and kicking every thing and person in sight cuz he wanted to be a power ranger
plus
like someone said children are immature - their mental faculties have yet to be developed
Quote:
but why did that appeal to your son so much more then if you would have screamed PAY THE BILLS!
like this
so they rely on base animal urges and feelings instead of their intellect - which they couldn't use even if they wanted to cuz it isn't developed yet
children don't know the science of bills, you gotta wait till their brain develops so you can bless them with earth lessons so they can acknowledge the wisdom ur manifestin
Old 08-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #36
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL, the notion that if he grows up in Arab family he will be respectful, the most disrespectful people in this fucking city I live in are Arab and are directly responsible for most of the crime that goes on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #37
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i remember reading an article talkin about why chinese kids don't flash on their parents like american kids, and they were saying that in china people in general are less likely to blow up and have hissy fits which is the main reason why their kids don't throw tantrums ... america on the other hand ... well that goes without saying ...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:23 AM   #38
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
LOL, the notion that if he grows up in Arab family he will be respectful, the most disrespectful people in this fucking city I live in are Arab and are directly responsible for most of the crime that goes on.
You could be Arab, English or Slovakian it doesn't matter, where theres poverty you will find crime.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #39
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Gangsta rap makes them do it.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #40
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

^^

Ice Cube
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahashahahahahas!!!
tissa had paper transformers

*deposits in etherbank*
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everyone wants to say kids are all church until they see adults killing each other. im telling you that kids are naturally extremely violent and sexual and it shows. even the fact the sight of adult violence appeals to them so much is telling. they can be influenced by anything, but the speed they take to violence is unreal.

I used to watch action movies, and the second the movie ended i was running around shooting everything. I could i re enacted the scenes when they talked on the phone or anything else, but as a kid, the violence was the shit.

you can even see that at a certain age, babies just wanna break shit. they rip books and throw things
Old 08-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #44
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Frustration...
Old 08-28-2009, 03:27 AM   #45
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
building a snowman and then destroying it with a jump kick
fuck yeah

Quote:
lmao! exactly, but why
it's fun

I agree that everything can shape a young childs mind.

I'm going to raise my children to question authority and opinions and so on.... but still making them see how's the boss. It's not going to be easy, but hell, I was raised like that and I can see right from wrong, actually I been like that since I could remember, for instance raising an eyebrow on religion and shit like that.

I guess somethings u also inherent, like stubbornes and shit like that, but it's mostly the world around you and how u understand it.