news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default African Illuminati

What are the bloodline ties in africa? illuminati and shit?
im curious, Nigeria is a big fucking country with a lot of stolen money, surely they are involved, and being a nigerian im interested in which nigerian families have blood line ties.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 08-26-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what? dude, ghaddafi has no control outside of libya whatsoever (serious influence in chad though, but..what?)

that's it?
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Are you mad he's the king of Africa, his was crowned king of kings by various african kings, he plans on creating the unites states of africa and he is the chairman of the african union. Ask any of your nigerian brethren and they will praise him rawly.

I went to the toilet in some club in oxford there was the dude from swaziland giving out aftershave and shit, i asked him about gaddafi and he launched into a passionate debate about gaddafi, i was saying how he was a corrupt dictator, and the african was like NO NO NO, YOU DONT KNOW, HE VERY GOOD FOR AFRICA.

No control outside libya!!!! the dude just got the lockerbie bomber released for ramadan and braught him to libya on his own personal jet, he rawly had a masonic handshake with the queen, and got the bomber released.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

AHAHahahaHAH!
This is why Libya is a joke.
THE KING OF KINGS. dude there's like 10000000000000000000000000000000 kings in africa, if he paid 12 niggas that are the king of 5 families to call him the king of kings then dope, but he has no to no influence other then getting involved in affairs in Chad.
I just asked my nigerian brethren and he said, "what?"

and the AFRICAN UNION was almost all for the idea of a US of africa (minus ethiopia as the only major player against it) but are now, BECAUSE of ghaddafi and his weirdness, almost totally against it, and the idea was pioneered by Marcus Garvey, Haile Salassie and Kwame Nkrumah(sp?)

tell me why this dude snitch out his entire country cause the US fucked up Iraq and got his act together.
like the next morning.

lol, Libya ain't shit but desperately wants to be considered shit before even becoming shit and my nigerian brethren would only consider him relevant cause of his expensive collection on nigrerian cloths.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:00 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

even it was nigeria that shut the fag down in chad lol. log off.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #7
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
AHAHahahaHAH!
This is why Libya is a joke.
THE KING OF KINGS. dude there's like 10000000000000000000000000000000 kings in africa, if he paid 12 niggas that are the king of 5 families to call him the king of kings then dope, but he has no to no influence other then getting involved in affairs in Chad.
I just asked my nigerian brethren and he said, "what?"

and the AFRICAN UNION was almost all for the idea of a US of africa (minus ethiopia as the only major player against it) but are now, BECAUSE of ghaddafi and his weirdness, almost totally against it, and the idea was pioneered by Marcus Garvey, Haile Salassie and Kwame Nkrumah(sp?)

tell me why this dude snitch out his entire country cause the US fucked up Iraq and got his act together.
like the next morning.

lol, Libya ain't shit but desperately wants to be considered shit before even becoming shit and my nigerian brethren would only consider him relevant cause of his expensive collection on nigrerian cloths.
I dont know why you feel you always have to be on the defense dude, just give and take...

I dont like gaddafi i think he's a Jewish agent, and so do all Libyans. He gives more money to impoverished african contries then his own country.

I agree that the king of kings thing is a joke to, he is a eccentric old man living out his boyhood dreams, but you cant take away the respect and authority he has in africa, he's its longest serving leader and the most influential person in africa.

I can guarentee he has made schools, power stations and other institutions in nigeria.

Libya aint shit? libya is the platform where african immigrants leave africa to italy then the U.K. Libya is on it's way to becoming the finnacial centre and powerhouse of africa, it has the third largest GDP in africa and thats without gaddafi giving the people any money. It has the largest oil and natrual gas reserves in africa and is the only north african country to embrace black people into their culture.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i like that ghaddafi isn't a racist murderous cunt-or-shun-ist like 99% of arab leaders but lets assess.

Libya has a massive GDP. But libya also has 6 million ppl
there's 18 million ppl in lagos alone. my state in nigeria, Imo, which is tiny, has more ppl then libya. Gabon has the second highest GDP, and wtf is Gabon?

Ghaddafi, as you said, is just trying to be cool all over the damn place which is why i said he's a joke, he's WAY to idealistic to be the head of a country, but i wouldn't call him the most influential person in africa, though he has worked VERY hard in self promotion campaigns to earn the title.

he's not even the regional power in north africa, Egypt is

what's left for him is unneeded meddling in the Sahel with Niger, Chad, Mauritania ect but these are countries with like 8 ppl in them and they all have 6 dollars to their name. I find his efforts to control these countries stupid, hypocritical, and demeaning to libya cause it's like a 16 yr old trying to act powerful cause he can beat up 2 yr olds.

but even with the Sahel France is in control.

id say the most powerful ppl in africa are the presidents of south africa, egypt nigeria and france.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

Gaddafi has way more influence then Hosni mubarak, everyone hates that faggot, Egypt is the regional power i would agree, but if you knew what is being planned in Libya you would know we are swiftly going to take egypts place very soon.

Gaddafi is the longest serving and most respected leader in Africa. There is no contest. He has had his bad ideas but he has had his good ones too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Manmade_River

All african leaders go to him for advice, including mandela.

S. africa has to many internal problems to deal with to be called a regional power or having a influential leader. Nigeria is silent in african politics ( but they do have some sick muslim leder whos like the tenth richest man in the world) and egypt is a corrupt bunch of arab traitors.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

the most respected leader in africa is Mandela. i would say his the most popular other then mugabe.

Nigeria is EXTREMELY active in african affairs, if anyone is more silent then need be its South Africa, but both wars in Sierra Leone, Liberia, coup in Equatorial Guinea, and Chad were all ended by Nigeria, and nigeria played the largest external role in the world in ending apartied. my parents generation had to all pay 2% of their income to fund the ANPC when the rest of the world was declaring them terrorists and using oil muscle to embargo south africa

Nigeria also has troops on the ground in Sudan, Congo and now Somalia and is likely to restore democracy in Niger.

Nigeria's foriegn policy is almost entirely africa based, they just don't try to 'control' ppl or assert dominance cause size and comparative wealth make that inevitable. West Africa is basically 13 extra nigerian states, but the country only gets involved when something goes undoubtedly wrong and doesn't try to assert it's will.

Im aware of whats being built in Libya and do believe they will soon surpass Egypt which is only regressing anyways and im glad the trend is happening so that a non murderous cunt fag arab country will have significant say in arab and african affairs

and the leader is Ahmed Bello, he's a faggot, but he's not the 10th richest, the richest nigerian (and african) is Dangote.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #11
SID
I see you dawg

Fair enough. Nigeria has always been the only east african country i like. I think Nigerians came from Mali originally.

Mandela is the most respected in the west, gaddafi is the most respected in africa due to all of the institutions he has built all over, you dont see mandela pouring money on other african countries do you.

Northern Nigerians respect him and have very stong ties to his government. Southern nigerians sucks balls.

You dislike Arabs? where the closet people to africans, The arab culture is the main culture outside african culture that is widely embraced by africans. we're brother tribes.

P.S The king of morroco is the richest african.

Research the facts yourself
Old 08-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

no he's not Dangote is the richest african
nigeria is in west africa
fula nigerians come from mali but they're fags
north nigerians are the only thing keeping the country from being rich
and idk if its different in libya, but arab countries are the most openly racist in the world to blacks.

http://www.clickafrique.com/Magazine...000002738.aspx

unless you wanna count that white guy

Last edited by TSA; 08-26-2009 at 10:56 AM.
TSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #13
SID
I see you dawg

My bad i was thinking of richest arabs.

Arabs arent openly racist to blacks, some backward country folk might be, but you get those kind of leeches all over the world.

My Libyan homeboy Meow is black, and a lot libyans want to be him.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

like i said idk about libya but if you go anywhere in the middle east and your black for over a week your bound to fight someone for some racist BS.

and they're all funding what's happening in Sudan, even libya was playing race politics in Chad in the 1980s.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #15
SID
I see you dawg

People are racist to black people all over the world, which is a sad reflection on the true intelligence of the human race.

Arabs are raw muthafuckas they will diss anyone, not specifically blacks...A lot of black migrants come to the middle east and start little crime rings mainly theft, which pisses the arabs off cause they barely got enough shit for themselves, we're fucking ghetto.

Just like in the U.K now blacks, indians, whites, arabs, jews and asians are all joining together based on their hatred for the polish people and their gay delicatessin restaraunts that are popping up all over london to feed their fat job-stealing polski mouths.

Whoever pisses the arabs off they will flame with no mercy. For example Libyans hate Egyptians, and i mean HATE them but were still both arabs.

It's mad