news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
jaupoon
Wu fanatic from Brooklyn

jaupoon shaolin monk
Thumbs up The BEST "so bad its good" flick

Ive seen a lot of cheesy horrible flicks. I grew up watching Mystery Science Theater LOL.

Anyways I saw a flick that is so BAD and unintentionally hilarious that i actually reccomend it to nearly everyone and everyone i know thats seen it LOVES IT.

This flick is SO BAD its actually my favorite movie.

The name of the flick?

TROLL 2!!

Troll has NOTHING to do with Troll so you dont have to see the first one.
Its about a family who goes on vacation in a redneck hillbilly town called nilbog (Goblin spelled backwards) and all of the people look like normal rednecks but in reality theyre all cannibal goblins! The trolls look like a bunch of midgets in suits, the acting is horrible, theres lots of horrible lines "my dad hates you! He hates you so much he'll eat your nuts!" *WTF!!? LOL*
Theres tons of cheesy stuff goin on and the film is full of green gory blood. Theres even a scene where the kid doesnt want his parents to eat food thatll turn them into goblins so he stands on a chair and pees all over the dinner table!

There is seriously no debate this truly os the best worst film, you have to see it to believe it. Its at walmarts and best buy in a two pack that has Troll and Troll 2 and theyre cheap like 9.99.

The movie is actually becoming a cult film, and theres even gonna be a documentary called "Best Worst Movie" thats all about Troll 2.

And if youre a mystery science theater fan, you can go to rifftrax and download a audio commentary where they make fun of the film even more (its fn funny!).

So definately pick this flick up, youll be rolling on the floor laughing so hard youll crap your pants!!
jaupoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Toxic Avenger..although...in more recent times i stopped finding it bad. its actually good.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, sounds brilliant.

I'll have to try and get my hands on this.

See, thing is, i can't really think of anything that i've seen recently which fits with "so bad it's good".

Because usually something is just good to me.

I really like Major Payne, but i like it because i think it's hilarious in an intentional way, but i guess other people would put that in this category.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Crank

Jason statham gets poisoned and he'll die if his heart beat goes under a certain BPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXsOqdzYhE
I would attch it but the PS3 doesn't like BB code
Old 08-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've posted this a couple times before, but i have no qualms of posting it again, because it's brilliant.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol^^^Looks more like Dawson's Creek than a film about cannibals!

Going back on topic, Double Dragon springs to mind! I can't really explain why it's so bad it's good, you just have to watch it.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:22 AM   #7
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

Undefeatable

Greatest W.O.A.T.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:30 AM   #8
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Many Troma splatters And Creeping terror!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxMxuE
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pootie Tang shits on all your bad good movies

also check The Leprechaun movies

and the Rumpelstiltskin movie
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
jaupoon
Wu fanatic from Brooklyn

jaupoon shaolin monk

Yeah Ive seen Toxic Avenger and all the Troma films. And the Fist Of The North Star movie (live action, im not talkin bout the anime one). Ive seen a TON of bad flicks, i used to work at a video store and watched movies all day.

But trust me, you HAVE to see it.

And it literally is SO BAD its amazing. Its actually one of my favorite films now because its so blatantly horrible. Its in tons of dvd rental stores and is cheap in suncoast and just about anywhere you can find it. I strongly reccoment pickin up Troll 2 youll laugh so hard you'll piss your pants (and they intended it to be a REAL horror film!)
jaupoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of course, SF and the MK movies.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #12
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bruce lee's game of death lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:26 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Mortal Kombat Annihilation.....Yo everytime me and my cousin watch that shit we find new shit to laugh at.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:21 AM   #14
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the first MK is just as bad - if you watch it back as an adult lol
Old 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
bruce lee's game of death lol
lmao...ya man, agreed.