news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dehumanizing Humans and Humanizing Robots

if you lost a leg would you get a computerized one to replace it ?

what could go wrong with advertising societies standard sexy robots to the people ?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 08-27-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO at covering it up like a dead body
Old 08-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what? i said it was the best video on youtube?

now what?
Old 08-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
hey you soft bitch, how come your not deleting my posts anymore?
need me?
you soft bitch
-The originalest man on wucorp.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-27-2009 at 05:10 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

dr. michael wolf

• He was involved in various genetic experiments - one being the Sentinel Project. After perfecting cloning techniques on animals Dr Wolf and his associates successfully created an artificially-intelligent human named 'J-Type Omega' - their superiors wanted a superbright, superpowerful soldier who would follow orders without fear or question. But Dr Wolf surreptitiously programmed ethics into its intelligence after realizing that 'J Type' had a soul. When the being refused to kill a harmless dog his superiors ordered its termination. Instead, Dr Wolf set 'J Type Omega' free. This 'intelligence' is presently living somewhere in America.
  • MJ12 does exist and now has 36 members. He was reluctant to divulge names although confirmed that former American Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger and father of the hydrogen bomb, Edward Teller, are present members. MJ12 regularly meet at various secret locations including the Batelle Memorial Institute at Columbus, Ohio.
  • The Sentinel Project involved a close association with the 'Greys'. The ETs vast knowledge on genetics being essential for its success. 'J Omega' was grown in a water tank from an embryo. Part of the DNA used came from Dr Wolf. It took exactly one year before he was ready to be 'awoken'. Dr Wolf said, "When taken from the tank he looked around 20 years old."
  • When 'J' awoke, "He was like a puppy dog - his mind a vacuum. He asked question after question. He wanted to know everything." Dr Wolf showed him film reels about Earth's past wars and conflicts. "He cried when he saw these horrific images. In hindsight I showed him too much." He learnt several different languages and could use 50% of his brain - unlike the mere 10% harnessed by humans. "When his mental abilities were tested his IQ shot off the map." Their relationship was like father and son.
  • Harvesting of animal tissue, through the so-called 'Cattle Mutilations', is to produce organelles - specialized parts of a cell that resemble and function like an organ - which can be placed into humans for filtering out pollutants from the air, water, food etc... Present experimentation is being carried out on the hybrids - part Zeta/part human - or 'In-Betweens' as Dr Wolf called them.
  • These organelles can also be used to alter the body's hormones and for changing precursors in the brain from being toxic to non-toxic. "These cells are minute and a non-invasive procedure." Cattle genetics are very similar to humans.
  • When Dr Wolf's superiors ordered 'J Omega's' termination, with the help of a general friend, he smuggled him out of Area 51. "To me it felt like a sin to create a being with emotions and a soul and then send him into battle." 'J' is safe and well. Several organelles were placed in his body to keep him disease free. "He knows who he is and how he was created. 'J' is almost identical to a human and would easily pass a medical examination." The Zetas were pleased with the result. " 'J' told me he wished to become a teacher." Dr Wolf believed this was a one-off project. "I told him never to contact me. It's too dangerous.
source: http://galactic.no/rune/micwolf3.html
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would love to be a robot one day, personally.

edit: wait, I just watched the video sunny winters posted.

can somebody explain to me why I would want a robot that doesn't let me touch her breasts?

Last edited by 5hundred&one; 08-28-2009 at 11:46 AM.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Bring back The Robot Thread...my baby.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Old 08-29-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Last edited by Shadowthrone; 08-29-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #11
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

[/quote]

weak.

I'd rather fuck a deaf girl.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

i love the fact Honda quickly took their logo off the screen
Old 09-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

www.robotskin.com

Old 09-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #14
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

is it me or does that wearable motorcycle look similiar to the batpod from the dark knight when it transforms to motorcycle mode??
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #15
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

By the way Sunny great thread. This de-humanization of humans thing is bigger now than ever. Its on movies, commercials and especially in music videos. Shit is real and happening right before our eyes.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote