news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #16
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was thinking...people should be able to grow back amputated limbs somehow. reptiles can do it and we pass that stage of evolution. phantom limbs and all that is interesting to look into.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #17
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wouldnt be surprised if terminator really happened some day.

technology is exponential ya know what im saying, well have the power to one day. we'll get to a point where we can make robots who are artificially smart themselves like that hoe that sunny posted only a lot smarter and realistic, and eventually they'll start doing shit for themselves and take over. evolution.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8p...boty-the-w_fun

"Any Sufficiently Advanced Technology is indistinguishable from Magic"

Arthur C. Clarke
Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #19
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i was thinking...people should be able to grow back amputated limbs somehow.
THIS! It just doesn't make sense... Skin regenerates but not the rest? Maybe it can be switched on somewhere with our junk dna. Emo's would go overboard with that shit tho chopping off dicks left and right.

What about teeth? why do we only get 2 sets of them?? makes no sense

Those cooperating blocks remind me of a youtube vid I just cant seem to find anymore about the same sort of thing. Imagine owning a house made of thousands of intelligent self structuring blocks, and entering your daily design into a computer so you can live in a different house everyday.
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #20
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how does just growing teeth make more sense then only having the 2 sets?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #21
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

because its beneficial for human survival? ask lacey
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #22
whitey
Wu Vatican

not why it makes sense, obviously hobos would love it.

but actually growing teeth. why can't we breath under water? basically the same thing.

Old 12-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #23
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one thing i been struggling with lately is saying fuck other people. like stupid people who take vaccines or are too stupid in general to do anything for themselves, lately im just like fuck em. if they drown in their ignorance so be it. i was never like that but now im feeling desensitized to other peoples pain. like when u try to help someone and they scoff at you, fuck em right? let them suffer, its what they chose
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #24
whitey
Wu Vatican

aye son, personal responsibility, ya know what i mean.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
one thing i been struggling with lately is saying fuck other people. like stupid people who take vaccines or are too stupid in general to do anything for themselves, lately im just like fuck em. if they drown in their ignorance so be it. i was never like that but now im feeling desensitized to other peoples pain. like when u try to help someone and they scoff at you, fuck em right? let them suffer, its what they chose

nah man, don't let others damper that love vibration. obviously you are channeling that power thru you. but you don't want to surround yourself with nonreciprocating people either. if you must start trimming the fat, i'd suggest focusing and intensifying that energy in the direction that returns it. where it becomes most effective.

on the flip side, start focusing and diminishing your negative energy.
quiet as kept, this is what i do in gen chat. its like a pressure valve.

basically all my negative energy gets channeled there and over time i've narrowed the stream down to one or two members. soon i'm gonna cut the stream off.

outside of gen chat i'm a radiant ball of positive energy and me and the people around me feel it significantly.

i'm not even bothered by the NWO anymore. i've freed myself from their influence. fuck em, niggas been trying that same bullsit domination plan for hundreds of years and stay failin. nwo is self check as long as i stay positive.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:12 AM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
niggas been trying that same bullsit domination plan for hundreds of years and stay failin. nwo is self check as long as i stay positive.

Exactly, GB referred to it as 'an ancient idea'. A look back in history will reveal nobody has ever been successful with it and most likely nobody will ever be.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:00 AM   #27
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
i was thinking...people should be able to grow back amputated limbs somehow. reptiles can do it and we pass that stage of evolution. phantom limbs and all that is interesting to look into.
Because the more complex an organism is, the less regeneration is possible. Mammals are more complex than reptiles, amphibians, or starfish. (Not all reptiles can regenerate either, there is just a genus of lizards who can shed their tails when attacked by predators and then grow them back. They can't grow back other limbs.)
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but if you grew it once there is a gene set that you could activate that could grow it again.

but i wouldn't truss it. fuck around and have fingers growin out yo gums.
or one leg wont stop growin an be walkin with a 10ft limp.
u know how they are good for fuckin shit up
Old 12-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #29
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
but if you grew it once there is a gene set that you could activate that could grow it again.

but i wouldn't truss it. fuck around and have fingers growin out yo gums.
or one leg wont stop growin an be walkin with a 10ft limp.
u know how they are good for fuckin shit up
But you didn't grow it once. There are millions of years of evolution between you and amphibians. That gene set doesn't exist anymore by the time you get to mammals because they are more complex organisms.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
But you didn't grow it once. There are millions of years of evolution between you and amphibians. That gene set doesn't exist anymore by the time you get to mammals because they are more complex organisms.
no no no you misunderstand me.

as a fetus, there was a gene sequence that activated the growth of your legs. your legs were grown out of stem cells or (amorphous fetal cells)whatever.

that sequence was then shut off for life.

if you lost a leg, it would be a matter of locating that "grow leg sequence" and turning it back on to grow the leg. you would also have to do something about the pituitary gland and prolly add some growth hormone so it wouldn't take 20 years to get a full grown leg.

but in theory i think what i'm suggesting is possible with the right technology.

if they can grow a human ear on the back of a rat....