news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #31
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

I mean... it would probably be better for the species as a whole if we let ourselves build a natural immunity to these things. People don't think like that, though.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Alot of the diseases we get have to do with diet and environment. No surprise there.

The person who said polio 'had leukemia' in it......LOL.

I dunno, im no medical doctor but cancer is not a virus, nor is it even really a disease. Its a condition. And its been around forever, or at least its been recorded in ancient scripts.

Sure there are habits that may increase your risk, but essentially, its all about your cells and whether or not they are functioning properly.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #33
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vaccinations arent about individuals and how much little you takes care of yourself (building up immune system with diet) vs everybody else. They are about statistics of preventing illnesses and death.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in order to 'build a natural immunity" which 90% of the time is physically impossible, billions of ppl would have to do or not be allowed to reproduce.

stop saying things are better cause you can throw the word 'natural' in front of it.
stupids.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

palehorse can eat all the vitamins and drink all the coral water he wants.

He lives in dirty ass polluted Pittsburgh, so he will probably get some horrible disease.

he already has herpes.

no offense tho.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
long living i mean.

North africans (don't live that long) and the villages (dont live that long) on the fringes of greece (vaccinated), spain (vaccinated), italy (vaccinated) and turkey (vaccinated) don't have vaccines (that's a lie), just the metropolitan populations (live longer then rural populations, vaccinated) .

They also live the longer then all you americans.(that's a lie)

i got haven't had a vaccine or pharmaceutical pill since i was 11 (yeah stupid, that's usually when we all stop), i also live on a mediterranean diet ( nigga you're fat lol!) .

Go back to nigeria. (in due time, stupid)
lol
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #37
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffffffffffff

"The person who said polio 'had leukemia' in it......LOL."

what are you LOL'ing about?

eye said ="there was this interview on Youtube with one of the originators of vaccines saying it had leukemia in it"

originators of

the Vaccines

saying it(the Vaccination)((pardon the spelling))

had leukemia in it

stop drinking tap water dukes(from the movie SemiPro)

eye will look for the particular youtube video

if eye find it eye will post it
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 AM   #38
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Vaccinations arent about individuals and how much little you takes care of yourself (building up immune system with diet) vs everybody else. They are about statistics of preventing illnesses and death.
Yeap Yeap.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:37 AM   #39
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
in order to 'build a natural immunity" which 90% of the time is physically impossible, billions of ppl would have to do or not be allowed to reproduce.

stop saying things are better cause you can throw the word 'natural' in front of it.
stupids.
People can live older without synthesized chemicals, they are not a necessity.

The Chinese used to have the longest lifespan, before vaccines and Mao came along.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:40 AM   #40
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol

The rural villages don't take vaccines they hardly go to hospital either because they hardly get ill, because they don't live in the stressed metropolitan areas, travel to these places before you make a judgment.

Theres too many old people in north Africa, and they never take synthesized chemical shots.

P.S i lost weight
Old 08-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #41
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
palehorse can eat all the vitamins and drink all the coral water he wants.

He lives in dirty ass polluted Pittsburgh, so he will probably get some horrible disease.

he already has herpes.

no offense tho.
yea but i spend about 2 grand a year detoxing the pollutants accumulated in my body therefore i pretty much nullify those enviromental toxins.
and i HAD herpes. i cured that shit. and the best part is now im immune to getting it again! kind of like chicken pox. i also cured myself of central apnea another so called"uncurable disease" tsa is the one whos going to die from cancer. and my house is the safest environment to live in air purifiers water purifiers a freezer chock full of organic free range meat and electromagnetic pollution repellents. right now im on a laptop with a biopro chip and i got on a q-link.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
yea but i spend about 2 grand a year detoxing the pollutants accumulated in my body therefore i pretty much nullify those enviromental toxins.
and i HAD herpes. i cured that shit. and the best part is now im immune to getting it again! kind of like chicken pox. i also cured myself of central apnea another so called"uncurable disease" tsa is the one whos going to die from cancer. and my house is the safest environment to live in air purifiers water purifiers a freezer chock full of organic free range meat and electromagnetic pollution repellents. right now im on a laptop with a biopro chip and i got on a q-link.
time will tell. you may just live to be the average age of an American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
The rural villages don't take vaccines they hardly go to hospital either because they hardly get ill, because they don't live in the stressed metropolitan areas, travel to these places before you make a judgment.

t
Do some research and stop distorting everything to prove a point.

There are less people, less congestion, less GERMS in rural areas.

During the BLack Death in Europe, isolated regions that had little or no communication with other areas that did via roads and trade were spared from the plague.

Not becuase they had any secret, but because of the fact they did not come into contact with infected persons.

There are rural villages in Southeast Asia who get certain cancers from the food they eat. From frying salted fish, thus releasing nitrates, causing nasopharyngeal cancer. THis is because they repeatedly diet this way.

Its all about environment and diet. But even then, whats the average life of a white American male??? 76?

Much higher than previously.

I kno there are stories of people living to be 1,000.....but until there is a shred of proof, you can chalk that up with Greek mythology.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:46 AM   #43
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
time will tell. you may just live to be the average age of an American.

Do some research and stop distorting everything to prove a point.

There are less people, less congestion, less GERMS in rural areas.

During the BLack Death in Europe, isolated regions that had little or no communication with other areas that did via roads and trade were spared from the plague.

Not becuase they had any secret, but because of the fact they did not come into contact with infected persons.

There are rural villages in Southeast Asia who get certain cancers from the food they eat. From frying salted fish, thus releasing nitrates, causing nasopharyngeal cancer. THis is because they repeatedly diet this way.

Its all about environment and diet. But even then, whats the average life of a white American male??? 76?

Much higher than previously.

I kno there are stories of people living to be 1,000.....but until there is a shred of proof, you can chalk that up with Greek mythology.
I dident distort anything. Mediterraneans live longer period, and they don't like taking painkillers let alone vaccines.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 AM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

show some proof. I'm not saying your dead wrong. But back it up with statistics. Not just how long they live, but wht vaccines and medicines they take.

ANd define 'mediterranean
Old 09-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #45
SID
I see you dawg

Go and research the statistics if you want, prove me wrong.

I am in the Med at least twice a year so i kinda know the lifestyle there, Mediterranean is all countries that share the Mediterranean sea.