news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 08-31-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Chris Brown Says He Does Not Remember Beating Rihanna

Quote:

LOS ANGELES Chris Brown says he doesn't remember savagely beating Rihanna and claims he still loves his former girlfriend.

In his first public interviews on the subject, the R&B singer told People magazine and CNN's Larry King that his feelings haven't changed for Rihanna since the February beating that left her bloody and bruised.

"I never fell out of love with her," Brown told People. "That just wouldn't go away."

Brown told King in an interview scheduled to air on Wednesday night that he is still in shock about his actions. Brown's mother, Joyce Hawkins, accompanied her son during both interviews.

"When I look at it now, it's just like, wow, like, I can't believe that that actually happened," Brown told King.

Brown pleaded guilty to felony assault in June and last week was sentenced to five years of probation, a year of domestic violence counseling and six months of community labor. He will serve his sentence in his home state of Virginia.

A judge also ordered Brown, 20, and Rihanna, 21, to stay away from each other.

A police affidavit and probation report detail the beating, which included Brown hitting, biting and choking Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. The attack occurred in a car after the couple attended a pre-Grammy Awards party.

Brown's interview with People will be published in an issue released on Friday. He told the magazine he called his mother, who was a domestic violence victim, the night of the attack.

"I was distraught. I went to my mom on the same night and told (her) what happened and broke down."

Brown released a video statement last month in which he apologized to fans and said he had repeatedly apologized to Rihanna for the attack.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/...le_chris_brown
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^mind control

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote