news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-01-2009, 01:44 AM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default why dont we recycle the dead?

alright so i was probably the most baked i have ever been in my life when i was thinking of this but now that it wore off it still seems like a valid topic.

why do we believe in wasting space burying the dead
instead of recycling ourselves for whatever use and use the large amounts of space for the living? surely our recycled bodies could have a ton of use as opposed to just stuffing them away right?

also according to various religious beliefs what is there to benefit from preserving our dead carcasses, if anything? and i know describing it that way might sound disrespectful but that is essentially what they are, we become.

lol a thread full of questions but yea, post it up

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao. As logical an idea it is, it will never happen cause people will cause a ruckus over their family members being recycled.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word I'm all for recycling - they should make halloween lawn ornaments out of dead folk n shit.
i'd wear a sweater made of 80% post recycled person.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea but shit were not taking into account the vengeful ghosties that might be lurking around
gangsters get scared too

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
alright so i was probably the most baked i have ever been in my life when i was thinking of this but now that it wore off it still seems like a valid topic.

why do we believe in wasting space burying the dead
instead of recycling ourselves for whatever use and use the large amounts of space for the living? surely our recycled bodies could have a ton of use as opposed to just stuffing them away right?

also according to various religious beliefs what is there to benefit from preserving our dead carcasses, if anything? and i know describing it that way might sound disrespectful but that is essentially what they are, we become.

lol a thread full of questions but yea, post it up

I didn't read your post at all, but the title of this thread made my day

Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
Chris Cristofori
Don't fuck wit ma nutz!

Chris Cristofori Village Idiot

who would the necrophiliacs have left to fuck then?

Chris Cristofori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

push them off far into space

in a big ass container

maybe they'll land on a planet that'll rejuvenate them and give them teeth so they can eat meat again
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people are superstitious about death and so vain that they want to hold on to their bodies even after they're dead....

my body is going to be recycled though!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote