news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #91
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
thought july would never come.

downloading now, i'ma rock this at work tonight and get back at y'all...

FUCK 200mb?? i'm good on space i got a tb HD and 8gbs in my phone but damn this is the biggest size album i've ever downloaded.
waiting this long for the tape & then this long for the DL... this album better help me better my understanding of life or some shit.
buhahahahahah yea we almost named it cl3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i rocked side B today and it was ill as shit.

i didn't have the tracklisting and all that, so i only really know ern dawgy, PCP and mouse when i hear them, but it was dope as fuck. i'd say i like B more than A so far, but it's still gonna get a shitload of spins so it remains to be seen.

great album
peace!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #92
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Wooooow!!!! Gotta keep thankin err1 for showin love...i'm really proud to be a part of all this peace!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
Old 09-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #93
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you guys need to make some alternative artwork man seriously !!! with all the crazy photoshop u niggaz b doin i'd expect a project like this to have epic artwork !!! if you guys ever release the instrumentals please make some ill artwork for it thats all i ask
Old 09-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #94
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

art werk is dope as is imo ''tracks speak for them selves'' props to sean, as being a loyal client of his n knowing wat he can do ''new purp tape'', i know he could have done waaaay more magical creations than the one we got.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #95
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

I can do some alt artwork in spare time if youd like?
Old 09-03-2009, 07:54 AM   #96
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Abstract from the "Sound Theory" Myspace page...

Sound Theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for Hip Hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the Golden Age, the Sound Theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in Hip Hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, Sound Theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of Hip Hop. Side A is that raw Hip Hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side B showcases the more instrospective side of the Sound Theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then Sound Theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, Sound Theory is a must have compilation for any underground Hip Hop fan.

..sinapse.

true indeed

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by 12weLvE; 09-03-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:37 AM   #97
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ!!! View Post
you guys need to make some alternative artwork man seriously !!! with all the crazy photoshop u niggaz b doin i'd expect a project like this to have epic artwork !!! if you guys ever release the instrumentals please make some ill artwork for it thats all i ask
Word, I ll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the love man, I wasn't expecting it from you out of all people.

Peace to Memory Man, Gameofdeah, Jisaw, E.S.E. Dirtmgirt, GZAjector, Sheppish, Fredy Mech, Drunken Monk, Prime, Luke and everyone else droppin feed on the project.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #98
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace to everyone leaving feedback

this shit slams and im glad it is being given a chance, thanks to Noyz for that dope review too.

Peace

ELITE STATUS
Old 09-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #99
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Word up!!! Im really pleased at the amount of heads up in here listening with an open mind, not expected at all but really appriciated!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #100
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have to say I am pretty impressed on first listen.

Jigsaw came through with too much heat on Street Kundoe, I need sunscreen. The verse of the album IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 09-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #101
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Peace Street Kundoe is one of my favorite songs,

cause with da fully auto 44 you get forced out the dojo

we move in the same fasion as cyclones, round and round in the battlezone til your lifes gone

AINT NOBODY SEEING ME

DAMN

peace to everyone, its been a fucking menacing trip and I'm glad to a part of it and also that people are truly enjoying it, more heads need to hear this

Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #102
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
Abstract from the "Sound Theory" Myspace page...

Sound Theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for Hip Hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the Golden Age, the Sound Theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in Hip Hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, Sound Theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of Hip Hop. Side A is that raw Hip Hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side B showcases the more instrospective side of the Sound Theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then Sound Theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, Sound Theory is a must have compilation for any underground Hip Hop fan.

..sinapse.

true indeed

and damn respect SIN, thats the truth I dont think anyone could of said it better...

Old 09-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #103
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skam-pope View Post
abstract from the "sound theory" myspace page...

Sound theory is the musical manifestation of a collective vision held by a coalition of underground artists from around the globe - to create a piece of timeless music purely out of love for hip hop and make it available to the world. Influenced by the golden age, the sound theory collective has evolved their styles to represent the next generation of innovative underground artists in hip hop. With a lineup of production that creates diverse soundscapes, sound theory takes the listener on a journy through 2 sides of hip hop. Side a is that raw hip hop, hard hitting beats and gritty lyricism with a few topical songs that focus on grimey storylines. Side b showcases the more instrospective side of the sound theory emcees, featuring songs that touch on topics such as pain, mortality, homelessness, technology, love, and poetry about the ups and downs of being underground artists. If you want to hear innovative production that bangs laced with a non stop lyrical onslaught on a myriad of topics, then sound theory is for you. Featuring top notch sound quality and a fierce line up of artist from around the world, sound theory is a must have compilation for any underground hip hop fan.

..sinapse.

True indeed
truest statment about an lp i've heard in a while

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #104
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

whoerd...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #105
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh And Fuckin Mouse Yo......He Had The Illest Song That Shit To Me Set It Off.....This Whole Tape Has Direction