news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #121
imbrator
Veteran Member

imbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to imbrator Send a message via Yahoo to imbrator

omce again this project is toooooooo serious
we need more tousend ears to peep it so fam try to promote more

myspace , facebook , blogs , forums and wherever
peace to tha corp army

http://www.myspace.com/imperialskillzempera

http://www.soundclick.com/imperialskillzempera

UNDAGROUND MINISTAZ

Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #122
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So Far I Got This Up At About Twenty Diffrent Sites.....And Still Going....I Will Post Sites Up In A Bit
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #123
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thats dope Max

Wheres all the reviews at?....... i got one coming but id like to read some others

ELITE STATUS
Old 09-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #124
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

its such a good album that theres not much to review about imo lol, every one from the emcees to the production came thru with creativity, that was the goal!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #125
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo i was expectin anotha wutangy joint..but this is some hard shit i cud bang while im wit my niggas my age...whats gutta is fucking ILL!!! i had tht ugly face on the whole song shit was nasty nd jig was spittin some ill shit nigga said summin like "beatin up ya spouse and puttin myfeet up on ya couch" 4 got wut he said b4 tht but the whole 4 bars was ill...hnestly is whole verse was naasty..nd 12welve is a beast for that beat that shit was so fuckin ill...

call of the wild wus also one of my favorites shit was kinda horror core...H notiks flow was DARK and 7th did what he usually does ! drps a banga!

chronic and minerals...sinapse you can go somewhere yu one of the dudes who stand out on the corp even if u dnt go mainstream u cud be a prominent figure in the underground i can alrdy see it..again anotha banga for a beat!.. at first i wasnt feelin it but i forced myself t listen to the rest f it and it was dope..

imma post lil reviews on more of my favorites later damn...this tape motivates me to get in the studio and rap and practice on my beats jst so i can be a part of it...
Old 09-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #126
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props to PCP man on that Dying Tech joint the whole thing came off nice. One of the best tracks I heard from the team. Peace.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
Old 09-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #127
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the answer is str8 murder.

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by 12weLvE; 09-07-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #128
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Props to PCP man on that Dying Tech joint the whole thing came off nice. One of the best tracks I heard from the team. Peace.
good looks g.o.d

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #129
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

took this in a little more, max and sinapse are bangin out, and a lot of the beats are slammin on this
Old 09-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #130
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post

that peace my dude,appreciate u showin love yo. peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
Old 09-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #131
admiral atlas
.OBFCL2.

admiral atlas grasshopper

damn...yeah thats some dope shit.

.pyrex vision.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #132
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

A Dragon Ball Z sample was use from The Three Of Might movie huh! nice and one of my fav songs from DBZ to boot

Ern Dawgy was the illest on Killer Clowns

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
Old 09-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #133
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Downloading.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #134
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

yo man this shit had me ZONING last night, shit is magnifiecnt

started with

Negativity. Notik, man this was way to deep, it fucking made me so angry n all this shit respect lord you hit me hard, right in the chest

then Progress by mouse came on and it jus faded me man, i was like im too fucking high for this shit. honestly such a lyrical joint, gives me chills , you epic
7th, what a beat man.

then Mikeys Story came on.... Max man.... damn..... what a story... yo man respect... also hit me hard wit the shivers i was fucking zoning, my names mikey and now im dead....
G.O.D killing this track

this project is really, really dope , all who are involved should be fucking proud because the emcees, and the producers absolutley 187'd this hoe

yo and this was jus one listen, everytime i get differnt feelings and more favorites

RESPECT TO OUR SOUND THEORY FAMILY

Old 09-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #135
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

poison flowers, peace lord

For the GenChat pervs