news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Abortionz

What do you all think abot abortions?

Baby Murder?
Ultimately the individual woman's decision to make?
Awesome way to get rid of unwanted fetuses?
OK sometimes, wrong other times?
Plot by the joos to make money?

Build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
Matthew
MATEO

Matthew shaolin monk

well, a woman should have a right to decide what to do with it, unless the bitch is crazy, but it's like. a young couple could try & raise a kid, or, the kid could get aborted, and they wouldn't have to worry about raising a kid.

that's my take on abortion

PEACE
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

my ass is on birth control so i dont have to worry about this

i think ladies should have a choice.
personally,
i would get one if i had to

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #4
Matthew
MATEO

Matthew shaolin monk

fer sure
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:27 AM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
my ass is on birth control so i dont have to worry about this
um babies come out of vaginas miss sundae....sorry to break it to ya but you're pregnant!!

just messin with ya..
my ex was on that nuvaring thing - I was all for it
Old 09-02-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

<-----pro-choice
Old 09-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #7
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Why is the killing of a baby in the womb accepted, but the killing of a baby outside of it is rejected?

At what point in time does a baby have human rights?

Women have the rights to choose but what happened to the right of the baby to live?

Do any of you know what happens during an abortion? Do you know that forceps are used to puncture and cut the soft skull of a baby?

Do you know that sometimes after the abortion the baby is alive but is placed on a steel table to slowly die?

How could anybody be for abortion?
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 AM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
Why is the killing of a baby in the womb accepted, but the killing of a baby outside of it is rejected?

Women have the rights to choose but what happened to the right of the baby to live?

Do any of you know what happens during an abortion? Do you know that forceps are used to puncture and cut the soft skull of a baby?

Do you know that sometimes after the abortion the baby is alive but is placed on a steel table to slowly die?

Nobody is FOR abortion, people are for having choices
Old 09-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post

at what point is a fetus a human?

If a girl is unknowingly pregnant for a month & decides to go horseback riding, causing a miscarriage, is she guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

What about cases of rape? Do these rights of a baby to choose life become null and void because of who their father is? And if they don't, who in their right mind would subjugate a women to give birth to the baby of the man who raped her?

It's not so much that I like the idea of abortion because in all honesty I don't but at the same time I realize life is so full of all these different possibilities and scenarios that I don't think outlawing it makes sense.

So personally, pro-life, in terms of public policy, pro-choice.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
What do you all think abot abortions?

Baby Murder?
Ultimately the individual woman's decision to make?
Awesome way to get rid of unwanted fetuses?
OK sometimes, wrong other times?
Plot by the joos to make money?

Build.
This topic is a bitch.

I don't believe we as humans should be able to terminate life before it can live.

But rape and shit just fucks up the whole equation.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #11
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Abortions are gangsta!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The spirit doesnt enter the body until 49 days after conception (49 days is when the pineal gland in the brain forms, and also when the gender can be disinguished)

49 days, coicidentally, is also the time the tibeten Buddhists say take for re incarnation from one life to the next.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

k. What if u don't believe in spirits?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why do you die?

the cells cant support/protect the spirit (in the pineal) anymore. theres no "belief".
Old 09-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think any guy who feels their opinion on the matter is important should have been aborted.

Abortion should be legal for many reasons, but the only one anyone needs to outline is in the case of a rape resulting in pregnancy.

Then again, what i think is irrelevant.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote