news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I'm against abortus, except when its a case of raping, cause woman should take care about things like that.

You can't be irresponsible and have sex and get pregnant and just like that have abortus.

just don't get pregnant and that's it.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know a girl who has had seven I do believe, and she's my age
last i knew anyway
maybe it's in double digits now

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 09-02-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #18
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

All I know is I haven't caused any yet...

No, I've had sex.

Here's my opinion:

Human life is not worth anywhere near as much as idealists like to think it is. An unborn fetus is less valuable than a healthy child, and much much less valuable than a skilled adult.

Skilled adults get killed all the time. Healthy children get killed all the time.

An unborn fetus has no value. It has potential, but events are so often outside of our control that if we need to kill a fetus to allow an already invested in human being continue to succeed we have an obligation to do so.

We need to start running society the way nature intended it.

Lulz
Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
why do you die?
Depends on how you die. For example, if you die of heart failure/heart attack, you die because your heart isn't pumping blood/oxygen to your organs. If you die of a gunshot to the head, you die because your brain is damaged too severely to continue to function, and operate the lungs, or heart. You don't have to believe in spirits to fully understand the process of death.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
I'm against abortus, except when its a case of raping, cause woman should take care about things like that.

You can't be irresponsible and have sex and get pregnant and just like that have abortus.

just don't get pregnant and that's it.

You're just being short sighted and unrealistic.

The fucking point is, if safe abortion performed by medical professionals is not available, it has no impact of the number of abortions attempted.

It just increases the risk of unsafe abortions being performed and increases levels of adoption, abandonment and people living shitty and horrific lives.

You moralist fuckers need to get in touch with reality and quit thinking you can stop something from happening by making it illegal.

It's the same with illicit substances, legalisation decreases usage, but people can't come to grips with the morality of the subject. Making drug use illegal has never worked, and will never work, yet for some reason people still believe in it.

And stop using the word "Abortus" you damn fool.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #21
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

The fucking point is, if safe abortion performed by medical professionals is not available, it has no impact of the number of abortions attempted.

It just increases the risk of unsafe abortions being performed and increases levels of adoption, abandonment and people living shitty and horrific lives.

You moralist fuckers need to get in touch with reality and quit thinking you can stop something from happening by making it illegal.

Fuckin nailed it. Couldn't have said it better myself. Check out the brain on Sean! You're a smart muthafucka. Now go zone out on CL2, and tell me what you think. Abortus = Monumental Fail!
Old 09-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't listen to me, trust me, i'm much stupider than i let on.

But when you post in KTL, even smart dumb cats like me can run things.

Peace god.

(and i still have 1 hour left on my OB4CL2 download lol, shaped internet has me disrespecting myself.)

Old 09-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #23
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

1 hour? DAMN!! WTF is shaped internet?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Downloaded too much this month, so my internet is shaped to dial up speeds.

It hurts.

See, this is the dedication i am showing to Rae.

And some faggits said i should be banned for not buying it.

I could go and buy the shit in less time than it takes me to download it.

That's dedication mother fuckers.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #25
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

It's the same with illicit substances, legalisation decreases usage, but people can't come to grips with the morality of the subject. Making drug use illegal has never worked, and will never work, yet for some reason people still believe in it.

I agree with pretty much everything you said, without quite as feeling as strong about it as you do.

ALso, I don't know that I believe "legalization decreases usage"

But at the same time, I understand the opposing side's viewpoint.

At what point does a fetus become a human?

It is a slippery slope.

Is a newborn REALLY a person yet? If parents have a newborn they don't want, why cant they kill it before it becomes a peson?

Is killing poor people a way to decrease social complications and human suffereing and people living poor lives?

Are jew babies really human? Can we just discard them before they take all our money?

I would not abort a baby I fathered at this stage in my life, and think it would be fucked up(for me). But I respect other people's right to choice, despite it being against my personal morality.

But to be honest, had I knocked up a chick in high school, I probably would've busted out the coathanger and a roll of paper towels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Hm, yeah, but to me it's not a moral or scientific quandary.

It's a legal one.

Decriminalisation and legalisation of illicit substances does decreased usage, you need only to look at Paraguay and The Netherlands for empirical evidence of this. Compare either of these countries with the US, and the figures speak for themselves.

Now, in relation to abortion, i can't speak with such a level of certainty.

It is my personally opinion that making abortion illegal does not decrease the number of abortions, based on the presumption that abortion is available regardless of legality, it just becomes part of a black market.

With this comes obviously an unregulated industry with little emphasis upon correct medical procedure and safety.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #27
Rocky_Lionmouth

Rocky_Lionmouth grasshopper

It should always be legal and controlled so that hygiene standards are met and the operation is done as risk free as possible.

I would never treat abortion lightly, i've seen and expierienced the trauma it can create, by just eliminating a possibility, or shall we say preserving the possibility of bringing a kid to the world in social and economic conditions that are positive, instead of putting yourself and the child through unnecessarily struggle... and thats not even mentioning underground illegal abortions, what to do after rape, incest, sickness, unhealthy living directly influencing the fetus etc etc, that justifies having a choice.
That doesnt take away personal responsability regarding sexual relations....

Keep the theories about it being murderous and sinful to yourself, it can be painful and complicated enough even if you're an atheist!
I have a friend who did one after being raped by her boyfriend... she tried to kill herself and went psychotic because she was labeled child-murdering whore by her parish.
Rocky_Lionmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah man, that's terrible.

How do these people even get into their heads that they can tell someone in that position what to do?

It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone not directly involved.

Humans are so intrusive/social.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #29
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

it's a woman's choice.
the only MAN's opinion that matters on the subject is the possible father.
not some old fart in DC.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Downloaded too much this month, so my internet is shaped to dial up speeds.

It hurts.

See, this is the dedication i am showing to Rae.

And some faggits said i should be banned for not buying it.

I could go and buy the shit in less time than it takes me to download it.

That's dedication mother fuckers.
Dude download Vdownloader it downloads like 8 youtube vids into mp3 in like 50 seconds.