news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, i've got that.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #32
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

You're just being short sighted and unrealistic.

The fucking point is, if safe abortion performed by medical professionals is not available, it has no impact of the number of abortions attempted.

It just increases the risk of unsafe abortions being performed and increases levels of adoption, abandonment and people living shitty and horrific lives.

You moralist fuckers need to get in touch with reality and quit thinking you can stop something from happening by making it illegal.

It's the same with illicit substances, legalisation decreases usage, but people can't come to grips with the morality of the subject. Making drug use illegal has never worked, and will never work, yet for some reason people still believe in it.

And stop using the word "Abortus" you damn fool.
repped ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i know a girl who has had seven I do believe, and she's my age
last i knew anyway
maybe it's in double digits now
while i agree with pat. when girls are having abortion after abortion like that i think those girls are disgusting.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #33
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
my ass is on birth control so i dont have to worry about this

i think ladies should have a choice.
personally,
i would get one if i had to

nothing is one hundred proof.

i'm pro-choice..

there are just to many scenarios.....

abortion is painful though, for a man and a woman.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #34
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Abortion is a violation of the hippocratic oathe, and premeditated murder. Those who perform it should have their practices shut down and they should sit in prison.

I am against it in all forms and under all conditions.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #35
Jedrek

Jedrek shaolin monk

even if it's dangerous for mother's life ??

I'm against abortion but on one condition woman can do it. When her health/life is in danger.

Sayin that's a woman's choice cause that's her body is just fuckin egoistic

If she doesn't want to raise the child cause of money or she don't want to do it ok there is an option, give a child to an orphanage. There are so many pairs that can't have children.

Kilin is stupidity

Last edited by Jedrek; 09-09-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Jedrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post

I'm against abortion but on one condition woman can do it. When her health/life is in danger.

If she doesn't want to raise the child cause of money or she don't want to do it ok there is an option, give a child to an orphanage. There are so many pairs that can't have children.

Kilin is stupidity
I'd tend to agree, although, in your case, i would probably turn a blind eye to murder.

You fucking sinner.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #37
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:

Kilin is stupidity
thats true. but you think after carrying a child for nine months it would be easy to give up? a lot of mixed-feelings involved.

some people are poor, they couldn't properly take care of the child while they're pregnent.

life in an "orphanage" can be horrendous.

abortion is a life issue. too many scenarious.

Realness
Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #38
Jedrek

Jedrek shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
thats true. but you think after carrying a child for nine months it would be easy to give up? a lot of mixed-feelings involved.

some people are poor, they couldn't properly take care of the child while they're pregnent.

life in an "orphanage" can be horrendous.

abortion is a life issue. too many scenarious.
If she wants to keep it that's ok. People are poor but they also receive help from an administration or some charitable institution. Besides life can suprise you, today you're poor but tommorow could be better.

life in an "orphanage" can be horrendous. Yea that's true but when a woman get an abortion the child doesn't have any chance to live in dignity. Having childhood in an orphanage doesn't mean you won't be somebody in the rest of your life.

Look at Wu- Tang they had nothing, no perspective for better life, now they're legends

Last edited by Jedrek; 09-09-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #39
snapple
i think i'm high

^^hey i agree with you, those are all valid points.

"People are poor but they also receive help from an administration or some charitable institution."

but truthfully in america, if you're poor. you're poor. a pregnant woman needs a LOT of things. vitamins, good food, proper excersize and rest, etc.....and what if you don't have medical insurance at the time you're pregnent? in america they let motherfuckers rot man.

Realness
Old 09-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #40
Jedrek

Jedrek shaolin monk

heh I don't know how the mediacal or social care in US stands but I think If in Poland poor people can get some social help in America there's higher standart in that case

You've got a leftist views president so he should take care of that sort of things and not by legalizing abortion

Last edited by Jedrek; 09-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #41
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

You're just being short sighted and unrealistic.

The fucking point is, if safe abortion performed by medical professionals is not available, it has no impact of the number of abortions attempted.

It just increases the risk of unsafe abortions being performed and increases levels of adoption, abandonment and people living shitty and horrific lives.

You moralist fuckers need to get in touch with reality and quit thinking you can stop something from happening by making it illegal.

It's the same with illicit substances, legalisation decreases usage, but people can't come to grips with the morality of the subject. Making drug use illegal has never worked, and will never work, yet for some reason people still believe in it.

And stop using the word "Abortus" you damn fool.

Haha, i'm being very realistic, but you can;t understand that cause we don't live in the same country.

I didn't mention anything about making abortions illegal.

And it is not a moral issue for me.

It is fucking STATE issue where i live.

it is like a fucking plague here, by the decades population is shrinking and there's less and less people.

But i respect you opinion nevertheless and you made some good points.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #42
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Yes. A doctor's role is not of such authority that he can knowlingly condemn anyone to death.
Even the unborn.
If it's dangerous for the mother, then that's tragic.
But lot's of tragic things happen, doesn't give you the right to murder.
Similarly, I don't feel the state has the right to execute people.

Quote:
I'd tend to agree, although, in your case, i would probably turn a blind eye to murder.

You fucking sinner.
It has nothing to do with sin.
In civilized society, we do not take the lives of other people outside of war.
I'm sorry but to say otherwise is to regress into barbarism.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #43
Dopium486

Dopium486 grasshopper

The way I see it, theres gonna be a fuckin global overpopulation next generation or the one after that anyway so I have no major beef with abortion.

If you think abortion is immoral, thats understandable but people who want it to be illegal are unrealistic stupid people. Let people make there own choices and mind your own business.
Dopium486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #44
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium486 View Post
The way I see it, theres gonna be a fuckin global overpopulation next generation or the one after that anyway so I have no major beef with abortion.

If you think abortion is immoral, thats understandable but people who want it to be illegal are unrealistic stupid people. Let people make there own choices and mind your own business.

Mind the law, mind the ethics of medical care, that is my business.
Calling people unrealistic and stupid for expecting others to do what they are sworn to do is in and of itself stupid.

As is this bull shit notion that making abortions illegal is going to help or hurt a hypothetical over-population of earth.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #45
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
repped ^

while i agree with pat. when girls are having abortion after abortion like that i think those girls are disgusting.
i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
nothing is one hundred proof.

i'm pro-choice..

there are just to many scenarios.....

abortion is painful though, for a man and a woman.

i know it isn't
but we're careful about it too
we're on the same page as far as wanting kids
but im well aware that it can happen

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote