news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 09-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Im glad it got closed, when i looked int he chamber this morning, nearly every thread was negative in some way made by people with total lack of perspective.

We dont need "wera" informing us the album isnt classic, and making a whole thread dedicated to him telling us it isnt classic. Your full of hate and negativity, no matter hwo you look at it.

Hm, fuck that.

There are a tonne of thread telling us that it is a classic, i don't see why wera's thread should have been closed.

He's just trying to bring some rationality to the whole thing, while there are all these other imbeciles blowing their jocky shorts and spouting the word "classic" like it's going out a fashion.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #17
Divine King
Staten We Go Hard

Divine King shaolin monk

wera they closed the thread cos it was just a bitch-post hating on people how appreciate this album. shut up ya lanky wigger

http://www.myspace.com/jpersona
http://twitter.com/jpjasonpowers
Divine King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

Hm, fuck that.

There are a tonne of thread telling us that it is a classic, i don't see why wera's thread should have been closed.

He's just trying to bring some rationality to the whole thing, while there are all these other imbeciles blowing their jocky shorts and spouting the word "classic" like it's going out a fashion.
Stop acting like everyone was running round here like "omg omg omg classic better than Cl1"

Not that. People were MOSTLY just out there giving props where props is due. Most people were pleasently surprised with what they were hearing. Most people were just pleased Wu tang had returned to form. Most people were just enjoying the album.

But then in charges some dude intent on spoiling peoples mood, by blazenly declaring, 4 hours after it had been leaked, that "it wasnt a classic".

Like thats the only thing he could think of inputting at that point. We just were all listening to one of the greatest wu released in years, and thats the only thing he could fucking think to make a thread about. Instead of just basking in the glory of Wu tang on form, his only thought was to say "its not classic". Wow. Ok, What next?

It was VERY bitch like at that point. And the moves of someone bitter about something. But bringing "rationality"? Fuck please, thats sounds like some bitch ass thing to say. Fucking rationality. People were just enjoying the album, sometimes I think you fools forget what site your on. People in Wu chamber are here because of Wu tang. They dont need gen chatters from the four corners of homosexuality coming in to regulate their endorphines.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chill the fuck out.

If people dedicate an entire thread to their personal opinion that the album is extremely good, than people should be able to express if they think it was only moderately good.

You were just complaining earlier about some cunt deleting your opinionated thread, so stop calling the pot black, you fucking kettle.

And don't talk about 'gen chatters'. People like Wera, myself and others used to post frequently in the wu chamber, for years, but tired of the continual revolving discussion about good tracks from over a decade ago.

The same shit always happens when a new Ghost or Rae album drops, people get excited and talk a lot of shit.

Why are you so concerned about someone not talking shit.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fact you cant see the overt homosexuality in someone making a thread called "this album isnt a classic" 4 hours after it had leaked, about what was clearly a very good album at least, is worrying.

It was bitch like.

Quote:
. People like Wera, myself and others used to post frequently in the wu chamber, for years, but tired of the continual revolving discussion about good tracks from over a decade ago.

Wera only joined in March 2007. Hes only just been here for 2 years. so idk what years you are talking about spent in the chamber. And its debatable anyway that any of the gen chat crowd have made more than 10 posts each in here.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Ghostlaced needs to change his panties.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^that hurts
Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

I love you.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the FACT that people SAID THIS ALBUM IS CLASSIC AFTER LISTENING TO SNIPPETS - how am I saying anything stupid, I'm just saying NO to what they said...and showed the flaws of the album

c'mon man, my biggest fails can't compete with some of your stupidity, for real

I love this album to some extent and had high expectations for real, but there are people that call 8D a classic, people that call Dopium a classic and so on - OB4CL2 is much much better than those two albums and this just shows that people shouldn't throw the C word around, maybe that even THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC.

I get a little annoyed seeying all those threads and the overall naivety and happy go lucky opinions by some so-called hiphop heads on this board.

But, mostly, I can't stand your ass, you hypocrite Lacey, you are actually the one GOING AGAINST THE WIND ALL THE TIME, and most of your posts contain so much whoring for attention, that your head explodes everytime somebody doesn't agree with you.

Yeah, I know I'm not flawless, but I listened to the album a few times and agreed it's dope album, and then I said a few things what I didn't like on the album. I guess that thread was me reviewing the bad side of the album.

I don't see how am I a bigger idiot than those that called the album a classic after listening to the snippets. I was actually refering to them, not you...
Old 09-03-2009, 01:04 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
The fact you cant see the overt homosexuality in someone making a thread called "this album isnt a classic" 4 hours after it had leaked, about what was clearly a very good album at least, is worrying.

It was bitch like.

Wera only joined in March 2007. Hes only just been here for 2 years. so idk what years you are talking about spent in the chamber. And its debatable anyway that any of the gen chat crowd have made more than 10 posts each in here.
Your pretty fucking emotional about a new Raekwon record.

One which isn't even that good.

All these cunts are going around rating this 9/10 and above and calling it a classic. After 1 day.

And saying it's not a classic is a bitch move?

This album dropping actually has that much of an impact on your lives?

It's a decent but forgettable record which will soon be treated as such. The same as whatever other semi decent wu release that came out in the last decade.

Your last point makes little to no sense.

Most of the people with join dates of 05 or before, used to post almost exclusively in the hip hop sections. TSA for instance never posted in gen chat. I can understand why people who have come here more recently would be interested in discussing the same old shit, but the rest of us talked about the best verse on Ironman and the St. Ides Commercial years ago, and got over it.

Wera has been here for years, not sure what your problem was with that statement.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:05 AM   #26
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera
and yeah, I like Warcloud to some extent, but Warcloud never made an album musically so good.
why even mention him, then? is he on your mind?
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #27
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Your pretty fucking emotional about a new Raekwon record.

One which isn't even that good.

All these cunts are going around rating this 9/10 and above and calling it a classic. After 1 day.

And saying it's not a classic is a bitch move?

This album dropping actually has that much of an impact on your lives?

It's a decent but forgettable record which will soon be treated as such. The same as whatever other semi decent wu release that came out in the last decade.

Your last point makes little to no sense.

Most of the people with join dates of 05 or before, used to post almost exclusively in the hip hop sections. TSA for instance never posted in gen chat. I can understand why people who have come here more recently would be interested in discussing the same old shit, but the rest of us talked about the best verse on Ironman and the St. Ides Commercial years ago, and got over it.

Wera has been here for years, not sure what your problem was with that statement.
This is the same dude who pretended to be a different race for how long?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Can't tell if you're talking about me or Ghostlaced.

I don't think either of us pretended to be a different race.

Ghostlace just said he was white and used the word "nigga" a lot.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:14 AM   #29
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bateman you negro pretending scallywag, you.
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:30 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

I pretended to be a 'native australian' when i first started posting here.