news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-11-2005, 01:07 PM   #46
"Masta-Mind"
A Muslim

"Masta-Mind" grasshopper
Default Re: Ali Iz not the greatest

I agree that people may just say ALI coz every1 else does and that there were some other greats like u said, joe luis and marciano but think of boxing and who comes to mind?

Muhammad ALI

He is the greatest boxer of all time. no doubt about it
"Masta-Mind" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:10 PM   #47
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agree
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #48
"Masta-Mind"
A Muslim

"Masta-Mind" grasshopper

4 real.

He said so himself that given the opertunity to do it again he wouldnt change a thing he did coz he went out a technical"loser" and after getting parkinsons he's still hot people still wana interview him lol.

His action in the ring speeks 4 its self i think. Technique and power were on point.

Peace
"Masta-Mind" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:24 PM   #49
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
4 real.

He said so himself that given the opertunity to do it again he wouldnt change a thing he did coz he went out a technical"loser" and after getting parkinsons he's still hot people still wana interview him lol.

His action in the ring speeks 4 its self i think. Technique and power were on point.

Peace
word,

though sumin came into my mind

ali branded himself the greatest, and when people who dont know jack about boxing talk about it, can only come up with ALI....

fortunately he is da best lol, but there are too many other great boxers in various weight classes

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 05:13 PM   #50
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ali is great because he was a smart boxer. If you had a fighter built to todays standards of boxing but with the brain of Ali he would destroy any boxer no problem. is speed and the power that came with it, was used in a way to affect his opponent as an individual. he knew wat to do with each opponent he faced wat will pissed them off. Dont say ow this fighter would have knocked him out because he would hav changed his style against that perticular opponent. exactly wat he did against Foreman. A smarter fighter will always hav an advantage this makes him the greatest.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #51
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

To masta mind u jus said "U agree some people say ali cuz everyone else does" Thats why he comes to everyones mind. Shit when i hear boxer I think of Ali cuz he like Nelly 2 commercial, of coartse he gone come to ur mind especially if u 14 an know shit bout boxin u gone get to be 20 an still know nothin bout boxin except Ali cuz u hear his name everywhere. Ali was good but he was beaten unlike Marciano 49-0 who scored victorys over Archie Moore, Ezzard Charles, Jersey Joe Walcott, Joe Louis many more. Or u gots Joe Louis who held the belt for 12 straight years thats fuckin crazy.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #52
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ali is one of the illest however he made some errors such as not covering up in the clinch and taking alot of kidney shots...theres no denying that he left a legacy behind of fighter great fighters

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 05-04-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #53
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

can you slow down a little on the bumps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #54
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ali is the greatest heavyweight of all time, and did the most for the sport, and did the most for the world outside the sport, however the greatest boxer of all time is sugar ray robinson

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #55
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ALI is the greatest. Nice discussion from the past.

HAN and TUCO summed it all up.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #56
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think Mike Tyson is the best boxer of all time. I've never seen any boxer fight like he did. He used to knock black men out a lot hahahahahahaha. He met his match though when he lost to Buster Douglas and Evander Holyfield was tough for him to beat. I've seen a couple old clips of Muhammad Ali fighting but i've never seen any boxer fight like Mike. I used to like Sugar Ray Leonard too.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #57
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd have to say that Tye Fields is probably the best boxer that I've seen.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #58
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^who?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #59
check two
N.I.

dude?

Quote:
Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #60
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I think Mike Tyson is the best boxer of all time. I've never seen any boxer fight like he did. He used to knock black men out a lot hahahahahahaha. He met his match though when he lost to Buster Douglas and Evander Holyfield was tough for him to beat. I've seen a couple old clips of Muhammad Ali fighting but i've never seen any boxer fight like Mike. I used to like Sugar Ray Leonard too.

WTF? This makes no sense.

You seen a couple of clips and that what you are basing your opinuion on?

Go back to massaging your chest nipples.