news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-04-2009, 05:03 AM   #1
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta
Default Are Conspiracy Theorists paranoid?

According to the psychologist John Gartner - we are.

Quote:
"Conspiracy Theorists are a product of mental instability"
Psychology Today Hit Piece Labels Conspiracy Thinking A Psychotic Illness

Psychologist Gartner fulfils the very criteria he levels at “conspiracy theorists” to claim their concerns are a product of mental instability

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

(...) In an article entitled Dark Minds: When does incredulity become paranoia, Psychology Today writer John Gartner attempts to make the case that the concerns of “conspiracy theorists” are not based in reality but are a product of mental instability, while himself fulfilling every criteria for what he claims classifies such people as psychotics – ignoring evidence that contradicts his preconceptions while embracing the ludicrous “conspiracy theory” that powerful men and governments do not conspire to advance their power.

Probably somewhat upset about how our coverage of the dangers associated with the swine flu vaccine has contributed to a global revolt against mass vaccination programs being readied, Psychology Today’s gravy train of big pharma advertisers will no doubt be pleased to see the publication wastes no time in savagely attacking radio host and film maker Alex Jones, dispensing with any notion of fairness and zealously going after him as early as the second paragraph.(...)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/psycholo...c-illness.html

u can check john gartner´s article here:

http://prisonplanet.com/images/septe...9/020909pt.pdf

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Believing in no conspiracies is every bit as inane as believing everything is a conspiracy

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Believing in no conspiracies is every bit as inane as believing everything is a conspiracy
Imo, not really. Not nearly as insane. Stupid? Yes. But to believe nothing you ever hear, and look too far into everything, and run around paranoid about shit that there is absolutely no reason to be paranoid about is actually considerably more insane imo.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to make a conspiracy theory outlining how Alex Jones is really an agent of Illuminati, planted to distract peoples attention from the real conspiracys.

The real conspiracy being the supression of the soul through chemical agents like Fluoride, that attack the pineal gland, the seat of Diemethyltryptamine, the molecule of the spirit. I dont see anyone talking about this.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Imo, not really. Not nearly as insane. Stupid? Yes. But to believe nothing you ever hear, and look too far into everything, and run around paranoid about shit that there is absolutely no reason to be paranoid about is actually considerably more insane imo.
You don't understand at all

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
You don't understand at all
Correct. That was my point. I don't understand people who think like that.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I don't understand people who don't realize they are being propagandized day and night, who blindly accept everything the government tells them even though they have been lied to numerous times and on massive public forums, that's what I don't understand.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
I don't understand people who don't realize they are being propagandized day and night, who blindly accept everything the government tells them even though they have been lied to numerous times and on massive public forums, that's what I don't understand.
No doubt. My point was that people are believe everything they are told are ignorant, and unintelligent, but less likely to be "insane" than your average conspiracy theorist. In fact conspiracy obsessions are a common trait of people with severe mental issues. I don't understand either extreme on this issue. I analyze each situation. Do I trust my government on much? Honestly, no. Not to say that everything they tell us is false.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Here's a thought, what if conspiracy theorists are being locked in mental institutions because they're right? It would be the perfect way to discredit them and keep them away from infecting others with their "radical" thoughts. People who think differently from the norm have been persecuted for centuries. The world was flat? We are alone in the universe? What's next?

Old 09-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Nobody's always right. Especially obsessive conspiracy theorists.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

True, but there's an antithesis to that argument too, getting back to my original point.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Right. I'm just sayin that argument is weak imo.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uh...brock said not believing in any conspiracies is every bit as inane as believing in all of them, not insane.

just considering american history of the last 100 years should convince anyone that there are shadow cabals and political corruption afoot.

also embryonic, religious delusions are also a common trait of the mentally disturbed...so is a spiritual inclination also a sign of possible mental illness? the logic of this is absurd, it's up there with 'muslim=terrorist' on the scale of idiocy.

what are gartner's credentials? his background?
the timing of this article's release makes it's actual purpose so ridiculously obvious that it's difficult to take seriously in any capacity, if only as a 'threatening assertion'.

this is fascinating to me (Were you serious about this or just bullshitting? you may be on to something)

Quote:
The real conspiracy being the supression of the soul through chemical agents like Fluoride, that attack the pineal gland, the seat of Diemethyltryptamine, the molecule of the spirit. I dont see anyone talking about this.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #14
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

^^^Damn you're right. I thought he had said "insane" Both extremes are very inane. Nevermind.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Paranoia is a heightened sense of reality. The masons dont want humans capable of thinking because we are a threat to them. Resistance and Unity is the key

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote