news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
laroche

laroche shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DROZ View Post
ya if it wasnt it would be gay because ur white too
that makes no sence....
laroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if its your initials then cool, but solid black? make it artistic fam
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace dude nice tat. its a nice design in its own right imo. dont listen to these dudes.

your just showin love to the movement. and if you ever at a wu show you now have a permanent backstage pass homie.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
peace dude nice tat. its a nice design in its own right imo. dont listen to these dudes.

your just showin love to the movement. and if you ever at a wu show you now have a permanent backstage pass homie.
Yeah man,thats true!
Old 09-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #20
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

incredible

do whateva u want and shit fo yalll haterssss
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #21
Megaherz
CHICKEN HEAD

Megaherz shaolin monk

yea it's cool and all but the solid colour thing ain't workin out
Old 09-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #22
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my wu tatto got the sam solid color and is cool like this
Old 09-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusha View Post
Yeah man,thats true!
I think this solidifies my theory that a lot of these ppl on this forum want to be fucked by wutang and feed baby food off their dick and thighs.

dude, you got the initials of the nickname of another man, and now everyone wants to support the dickridary cause it allows you to go backstage and get fucked for baby food?

shit is stupid. How are you gonna explain that to you kids?
"No Said Date was a classic, trust me"
wtf?
Old 09-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #24
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

faggot go to nigeria

bubaluba babandigaga
Old 09-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why da fuck would u put that on ya body to each is own

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I think this solidifies my theory that a lot of these ppl on this forum want to be fucked by wutang and feed baby food off their dick and thighs.

i think i may have agreed with tsa 3 or 4 times total during my tenure at wu-corp. never have i agreed with him more.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
why da fuck would u put that on ya body to each is own

^because he a fan of the music.

I see 1000 tatoos more dumb and with less meaning DAILY. I dont why your all trying to act like your not stans all of a sudden because you see a tattoo.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #28
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:

I see 1000 tatoos more dumb and with less meaning DAILY
fucking truth

u should get a bone thugs tattoo

u a illest fan of them
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I see 1000 tatoos more dumb and with less meaning DAILY. I dont why your all trying to act like your not stans all of a sudden because you see a tattoo.
^Has Shawn Wiggs tat.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

think about it from masta killa's prespective. let's say you're a semi-famous rapper and some douche bag kid comes up to you after your concert and shows you that he had your initials tattooed on to his arm. would you invite that fucking weirdo backstage?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote