news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #61
Divine King
Staten We Go Hard

Divine King shaolin monk

looks like a sharpie tattoo to me,lol

http://www.myspace.com/jpersona
http://twitter.com/jpjasonpowers
Divine King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #62
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
bet you there is like 45% of the US population that dont even know what that shit is when they see it.

I bet 99% of the US population wouldn't have the slightest idea what the fuck it is.

It's compounded by the fact that you got this tat about 10 years after the Wu lost all relevance so you can't even fall back on the "I was swept up by the moment" excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #63
Clumzy

Clumzy grasshopper

If those are ur initials then it's real nice, just putting up someone elses name would be gay though.

Looks tight though!
Clumzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #64
Cappadonna36
85 %ER

Cappadonna36 shaolin monk

looks fake to me..
Cappadonna36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #65
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Nice sharpie tat ya faggot
Old 09-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #66
Klawful

Klawful crouching tiger

Probably should have been a little smaller and on the other side of your arm... also would have looked better if it was going across your arm not down it....

"Is there a sex offender that lives on your street? / Call Chopper Read I'll slaughter him for Free//" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

Klawful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #67
Luminaria36

Luminaria36 crouching tiger

So about a year later i'm loving this tattoo. It is my initials and my favorite solo Wu album is no said date so it made sense.
Luminaria36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #68
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If my initials were MK I'd get that tattoo

only a lot better.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #69
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

not bad man, should be a bit cleaner, go back for a touch up

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #70
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaria36 View Post
Well it's my initals so yea.
thats whut i figured so PROPS, looks nice n rugged

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #71
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine King View Post
looks like a sharpie tattoo to me,lol
lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #72
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

fuck the haters that shit is ill
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:31 AM   #73
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tattoo's make people tough

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #74
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

The fact that itís your initials makes it sick, if it was just the Masta Killa logo it could be lame.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #75
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

People tell me I look like Flavor Flav a lot so imma get a tattoo of him on my calf, it'll be right next to my tribal tat wrapped in barbed-wire... so rad and tubular dude!!!
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote