news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #1
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey
Default Arizona Pastor Prays for Obama's Death

Quote:
pastor steven anderson prays for obama's death
from abc news

tempe, az. -- the united states secret service is speaking out about an east valley pastor who is praying for president barack obama's death.

Spokesperson darrin blackford said monday, "we are aware of pastor anderson's comments and an appropriate follow up will be conducted."

parishioners leaving the faithful word baptist church sunday carried not just their bibles, but guns as well.

Pastor steven anderson said he and his congregation have received death threats after a controversial sermon earlier this month."guns are a great deterrent," said anderson. "we haven't had any violence because people know if they come down here swinging a baseball bat, we're ready to protect ourselves."

on august 16th, anderson delivered a sermon titled "why i hate barack obama."in it, anderson admitted he prays for the president's death.it is a position he reiterated sunday.

"if you want to know how i'd like to see obama die, i'd like him to die of natural causes," said anderson. "i don't want him to be a martyr, we don't need another holiday. I'd like to see him die, like ted kennedy, of brain cancer."

the sermon so incensed bill demski he traveled from his home in glendale to picket anderson's 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning service in tempe."a man of the cloth wants to kill the president, how sick can you get," asked demski.yet members of the faithful word baptist church defended their pastor's opinion of the president.

"if (obama) thinks the constitution and the bill of rights are obsolete, it would be better if (obama) wasn't here," said parishioner renee houlihan.

But anderson said despite the threats, he has no plans to change his message."i'm not going to back down, i wouldn't be worth my salt as a preacher if i let popularity determine what i preach," said anderson.

To listen to anderson's sermon "why i hate barack obama," click here.

One protester who didn't want to give his name was walking around with a rifle in full view.

One of the parishioners who attended sunday night services at the faithful word baptist church was christopher broughton.

"i actually moved to the area because this church was preaching the message i believe in," said broughton.broughton had an ar-15 semi-automatic assault rifle outside president barack obama's speech to the vfw at the phoenix convention center earlier this month.

The night before the speech, on august 16th, broughton listened to anderson's "why i hate barack obama" sermon. "i concur, i think we'd be better off if god would send (obama) where he's going now instead of later," said broughton. "(obama) is destroying our country."

when asked if he was advocating violence against the president, broughton said he wouldn't answer the question directly. "i don't care how god does it, i'm not going into further detail than that," said broughton. "it would be better now than later."

submitted by bill dalton on september 1, 2009 - 2:42pm.
President obama | login or register to post comments | 3705 reads

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/19782
rm
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I like Biden more, so who cares.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

obama should have this nigga touched ... just rough him up or some shit, let him know who's runnin the country for the next few years LOL
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I would volunteer to kill this pastor myself. I would want to do it in his church on Sunday morning. Maybe with a butcher knife. The look on the holly rollers faces would be priceless! Most pastors are out for money, or little boys bootyholes anyway. Fuck pastors! especially this donkey raping shiteater.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Steven Anderson should post in KTL.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I would volunteer to kill this pastor myself. I would want to do it in his church on Sunday morning. Maybe with a butcher knife. The look on the holly rollers faces would be priceless!
dude even if you arent serious this sounds messed up !

peace be with you !
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
dude even if you arent serious this sounds messed up !

peace be with you !
yeah cuz their ain't shit wrong for an entire congregation wishin death on someone for not liking their politics especially when you're of the "turn the other cheek" variety.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Obama is being set up, it's all so obvious now.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

now me being a beliver(i dont call myself a christian,too much bullshit as carlin used to say) on a spiritual level...i cannot and will not agree with this. is obama a fruad ass nigga? yes. but i dont wish death on the guy. cus when its all said and done he and the rest of those bastards are gonna get theirs.

now fred phelps??? that ponk bitch nigga can drink bleach and die. that dude is EVERYTHING thats wrong with christianity.

Last edited by BRONZBODY; 09-02-2009 at 09:35 PM.
BRONZBODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

wow...i have been here posting at the corp for 4 years now and this might be the first time i posted in KTL. wow!!!

im never comming back here.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

christianity takes another L. embarrassing.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tecknowledgist you make posting at work so damn difficult lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #13
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
dude even if you arent serious this sounds messed up!
Come on Prof, I was just serious. I noticed when you quoted my post you removed the part about pastors just wanting money, and little boys bootyholes. I find that interesting. Don't care to think about that do you?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:42 AM   #14
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^dudes a joke.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

lol... I love when people take it personal after someone badmouths or threatens the president.... Stop acting like you care. Obama is part of the problem, so who cares? Kill the fucker, I ain't gonna lose sleep over it. Our country needs a revolution, the death of the presidents sounds like a good start to me. LOL I wouldn't be the one stupid enough to try it, but hey, if the rednecks n shit want to, let em.