news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 03:20 AM   #1
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Eric Unseen Vs TeknickelStylez ( Tek WINS )

I'm bored lets do this shit mang. lol
Old 09-21-2005, 03:22 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: Eric Unseen Vs TeknickelStylez

aite man fuck it, who's droppin first?
Old 09-21-2005, 03:24 AM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know ur one of the illest to battle against right?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-21-2005, 03:31 AM   #4
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Lol yea we'll do 2 rounds I'll drop first.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:32 AM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

word homie. peace
Old 09-21-2005, 04:08 AM   #6
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

OMFG I had a verse written out and they deleted that shit wtf....
Old 09-21-2005, 04:08 AM   #7
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

o well lemme start again
Old 09-21-2005, 04:25 AM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

that fuckin' sucks dog, I'm been workin on one I can drop that shit in a minute if you rather reverse the rounds
Old 09-21-2005, 04:26 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

how many bars was the one that got deleted?
Old 09-21-2005, 04:37 AM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

This is the Wutang Clan town, I Never let my Fans Down
Like it's summertime, creatin airwaves bitch "I AM sound"
Radio in "man down!, command all units to stand down"
This aint a fucking robbery bitch put your hands down
Aint taking no hostages, make heads dissapear like ostriches
Lyrics hit oxygen, and burst into flames like hot phosphorous
Proposterous, I remove your products from the shopping list
Even if you stood ground vs a rhinocerous you aint stoppin this
You create more shit than a black elephant, that lacks mellanin
Malevolent like a 3rd world country that nationally lacks relevance
Melon head, my four-five shells will turn your brain into gelatin
Faggot, should stay in the closet till your turn into a skeleton
Emcees learn the hard way, touch stoves and get 3rd degree burns
So sick I spit germs, epidemic imperative to determine the next term
Tek fry wigs like smoking excess sherm, I make your girls breast firm
Smack you in the head with the microphone like "Bitch its your turn"
Old 09-21-2005, 04:37 AM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

damn yo i posted 2 verses that got deleted, that one almost got deleted, thats 16 bars, Good Luck.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:42 AM   #12
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yo after gettin like 3 verses deleted, can we make this one round? lol

Mad tired of writing.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:53 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Lyrically, I'll pick you up with an elephant trunk
Use your head for a hammer and repeatedly slam dunk
Till your melon's just remnants of blood and brains
And leave your dentist to decide if its really ur remains
7 infinite styles displayed by the prizm
Make you wanna crawl back to zygotic cell division
I make incisions & u make decisions to wish you were never born
Palestinieans and Israelis, the way I leave you war torn
Like a Bond martini, I'll leave you shook not stirred
Hand you to Langston to give education 'bout a dream deferred
Cause this nightmare will have u leakin ur sheets 4 weeks
Spent so much on laudry you could write off the reciets
The silent predator, I murder with swords of metaphors
Compete in battle until their are no competitors
I hop out the darkness strapped with piano wire
And sufacate your ass till ur breath expires

Old 09-21-2005, 04:57 AM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

lets just take votes on this one and then do another round tommorrow, I think each of our verses are strong enough to stand on their own, and absolutly no building cause we were writing at the same time. btw how do count bars, like how many bars is the verse I just wrote? I would consider it 8 but I'm sure we're countin different. peace

Old 09-21-2005, 04:58 AM   #15
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Lol werd up thats some hot shit gawd.
Closed Thread