news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default I dislike all of this 'forced diversity'.

It is very corny to put it very childishly.

But on a more adult note, they are pushing it a bit too much.

Its not so much the forced diversity of blacks. There is a reason for that and I understand it.

Its really more the forced diversity amongst Latinos.

Latino's are guilty of everything the 'white' man of the United States is guilty of. The onlly difference is they intermixed with everyone and failed to build countries as stable and successful as the United States.

So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

Fin
Old 09-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

Fin
and black people should?
Old 09-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Why do you want black people to be pitied?
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Black people should and do get special recognition for there situation here. Im not saying its special because it shouldn't be....i'm just saying, its needed.

And the Latino's do not nor should they cut into anything the black man gets because there situation is NOT the same.

The Latino's, as I said, are the same as American 'whites'.

And im talking Latino's, Spanish descented people. And I'm talking about those that reside in the United States and relevant to the U.S. Not the other countries.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Quote:
Black people should and do get special recognition for there situation here. Im not saying its special because it shouldn't be....i'm just saying, its needed.
Elaborate on why Blacks should get special treatment and why its needed
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

They deserve certain funding and opportunities moreso than the Latino because they were held back.
Do I really need to retell the story?

I'm sayin, if Latins cut into that funding for education, schools, neighborhoods, etc., on some 'we're minorities too' bullshit, than thats fucked. And it shouldnt be. Because they have no basis for such support.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

touch, dude, you sound stupid.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Quote:
They deserve certain funding and opportunities moreso than the Latino because they were held back.
Do I really need to retell the story?

I'm sayin, if Latins cut into that funding for education, schools, neighborhoods, etc., on some 'we're minorities too' bullshit, than thats fucked. And it shouldnt be. Because they have no basis for such support.
What funding and opportunities, you are really starting to confuse me.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Why do you want black people to be pitied?
they've been through a lot, especially on the internet
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

There should be a black history month.

There shouldnt be a Latino history month.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tooch you doofus latinos are openly discriminated against more than blacks
just because our minority situations arent the same doesnt mean they arent both bad lol
latinos are closer to slaves nowadays than black people
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

^this is exactly the shit im talkin about
Old 09-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

No, there should be a human history month...

Why the fuck do we need to differentiate people like that?

By calling blacks different than whites besides a degree of appearence less than that between different blacks is frankly ridiculous. I'm not sure if you know this, but there are more diverse genetics within Africa then an outsider and an African. If you take a guy from sudan and a guy from swaziland they're going to be less similar then that sudanese person and a european (not sure if that's true, but its a hasty example.)

If there's a black history month I want a caucasian (which isn't white, its a regional thing, and I'm literally Caucasian, because I'm Russian, but I'm also Gaelic because I also have West European Blood) Month.

Honestly, the Russian and Irish have been just as oppressed as Africans have, and I have just as little connection to that hate as you. People may think I'm Jewish because of my complexion dark hair and the curve of my nose, but I'm not, because I'm a non practicing Catholic [I draw heritage from Russian Jews, but that doesn't make me one of the Chosen People. ] Has a white person ever made a black joke to your face out of hate? Called you a Nigger out of hate? Did you take it? Did you fight back?

If you said no to the first two questions you sure as hell don't deserve a fucking month. If you took it you don't deserve a fucking month. If you stood up and defended yourself from this misjustice you don't need a fucking month because you're already fucking proud of your damn culture.

[Excessive Swearing was to make me sound cooler, I confess. I'm Catholic like that.]
Old 09-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

ok ok.,..in a perfect world there is human historyh month...

But blacks got that month because of what they got put thru....

Im sayin it like this...they are the only group that deserves a month.

We dont need to give a month to everyon that comes over or every group.

Blacks has a 'special' place in american history.

So i dont wanna here no Latinos or Muslims or any other immigrants bitchin they want their own or that they have suffered like that, so that they deserve the same sort of place or recognition.

NO.A

AND NO, the Russians and the Irish have not been just as oppressed......

Nobody else has been enslaved and excluded to the extent they have.

This is again, exactly what i was referring too.

Only blacks can claim that status.

Everyone else is just lookin for a crutch
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #15
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you said recognition of other allegedly oppressed peoples should be non existent?
you talkin ouchoass dooch
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote