news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lucifer is our lord

LOL

seriously

old news like a weekish old but hey

LOL! We need more trolling of the conspiracy community, would help to make a lot of idiots take themselves less seriously and stop making fools of themselves and discredit those who truly understand what's going on and can spot bullshit (like this pic which is made on purpose to point that out).

There is some retarded shit on the internet.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol
Old 12-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'?

by Ben Weitzenkorn, Staff Writer, Security, TechNewsDaily
November 26 2012 12:59 PM ET

http://www.technewsdaily.com/15639-l...-our-lord.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lop

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

omg i was just gettin rdy to type
Lop!

repped

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So is sole controller a douche on here or is he considered normal? I think he's a douche but maybe things have changed. Is he socially accepted? We should stop socially accepting him if so. Am I early or late? I dont think i've ever read his posts but ive seen his user name for years.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ definition of a douche, is not reading there posts, but speaking about that person. who gives a fuck what you think (oh and im ure u aint read non of my posts, especially the one where u said,, oh thats grimey to a long post i made )

but whatever, pricks like you are easy, you cant retaliate on thread topics, so you gotta try and ridicule,

lol at asking other corpers their perspective on me, as if that should change your view on me..

peer pressure much?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

y'all better grow the fuck up before I slap the shit outah y'all
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LOLLOLLOLL < -- praying

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
LOL

seriously

old news like a weekish old but hey

LOL! We need more trolling of the conspiracy community, would help to make a lot of idiots take themselves less seriously and stop making fools of themselves and discredit those who truly understand what's going on and can spot bullshit (like this pic which is made on purpose to point that out).

There is some retarded shit on the internet.
the irony of you posting this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
So is sole controller a douche on here or is he considered normal? I think he's a douche but maybe things have changed. Is he socially accepted? We should stop socially accepting him if so. Am I early or late? I dont think i've ever read his posts but ive seen his user name for years.
he's just a typical idiot one-note douchefag that derails every thread with irrelevant youtube videos and unfunny memes...no one takes him seriously except maybe human garbage like sunny winters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
y'all better grow the fuck up before I slap the shit outah y'all
shut up, you've become a parody of yourself and you were ridiculous to begin with...go back to the YMCA and eat some eggs
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
the irony of you posting this

he's just a typical idiot one-note douchefag that derails every thread with irrelevant youtube videos and unfunny memes...no one takes him seriously except maybe human garbage like sunny winters

shut up, you've become a parody of yourself and you were ridiculous to begin with...go back to the YMCA and eat some eggs
you're a nigga lover who hates black people
Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #12
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

YOU SOUND LIKE A WHITE DUDE TRYIN TO TELL A BLACK DUDE, THAT SAYING THE WORD "NIGGA" IS REALLY GIVING CREDIT TO THE WHITE SLAVE OWNERS. AND HOW THAT WORD IS REALLY BAD AND YOU SHOULDNT SAY. WE TOOK THAT LOL SHIT AND TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING GOOD. "
LLOLLLOLLLOLLOLLLLOLLLLOLLL lol
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
you're a nigga lover who hates black people
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote