news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #46
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuhrealdoe riveira
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:00 AM   #47
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SHEM HETEP.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #48
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Small update:

Went diving here for the first time around an Island called Santa Fé. Pretty much incredible. Saw White Tipped Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, a large school of Barracuda, Green Sea Turtles, and Sea Lion pups (they come right up to you).

Think I'll be doing as much diving as is possible while I'm here.

The island itself was nuts. There was a Sea Lion colony on the beach and numerous Blue Footed Boobies hunting for fish.

Probably starting my own project next on Sea Urchin settlement (probably not a fascinating topic for most people) so we'll see how that goes.

SHEM HETEP.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #49
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

SHEM HETEP.
wow.

Fucking hell man your in a nice life position right about now son, any luck with the galapegian honeys? I want pics, preferably messy ones.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 AM   #50
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup yup.

dope.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:47 AM   #51
Robert
1%

Tortuga Bay

Close to where we were diving.

Santa Fé

Holla

SHERMAN HOETURPS.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #52
Robert
1%

I will update this better when I have some more time.

Had a busy time of late. Fucked a Galapagueña who decided within a week that she wanted to marry me. This didn't fit so well with my own plans and unfortunately she works fulltime at one of the two bars in Puerto Ayora. I had a slight fear that she was going to take samples of my blood and sperm while I was sleeping.

I went on a tour of the Northern and Southern Islands which was amazing, if not a little touristy.

I've been diving many times. I have seen Manta Rays, Hammerheads, and Galápagos Sharks at close quarters, which is both an intimidating and incredible experience.

I also got the opportunity the dive with one of the research teams here at one of thier sample sites, and I've helped out with a researcher who is catching and tagging juvenile sharks in the mangrove areas of Santa Cruz.

He aprendido muchas cosas en español pero todavia tengo muchas cosas aprender.

SHEM HETEP.

Last edited by Robert; 01-09-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #53
Robert
1%

SHEM HETEP.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #54
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice.
keepin it poppin.

so you playin shark police now?
pattin down tha young latino fish an enterin em in the system?
Old 01-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #55
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

lucky bastard.

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 AM   #56
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
nice.
keepin it poppin.

so you playin shark police now?
pattin down tha young latino fish an enterin em in the system?
AHAHHHAHAHAahahahhAHAhaAHAHAHah
ahaAAAHAhahAAHahAHaAHHAAHah
ahahAHHahaAAHAHhahahahahahhaAHAHAa
aaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ANY ONE ELSE READ THAT SHIT?!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #57
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

OUCH. BIG fonts.
you WIN again derek.
you ALWAYS win.
on wucorp

anyway...
Robert,
What have you learned since you been there?
Old 01-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

nice work Roberto......mama sanzogni would be proud
Old 01-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #59
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

lucky motherfucker you are
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #60
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool thread
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote