news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta
Default This is the kind of brilliance you can expect when three brain cells rub together

Everytime i load up wu corp the chef salutes me and shit and am like I never seen an NY logo like that before, where do I get this hat
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Off Rae's ugly ass dome.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

I don't get who the third brain cell is

Last edited by Steve Urkel; 09-11-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahahahahaa!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When i see that sign i feel like i'm entering a Rae-themed theme park ride. Thats like the sign thats above you at the entrance.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I don't get who is the third brain cell
lmfao

ali....what you need to understand is that...sigh...
forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
When i see that sign i feel like i'm entering a Rae-themed theme park ride. Thats like the sign thats above you at the entrance.
lolwtf
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Old 09-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #9
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^ahahahah best athlete FUCKIN EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 09-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #10
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

yo you live in the bronx and you're asking where to get a hat......uhhhh oookkkaaaayyyyy

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mike tyson would have fucked ali up
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^that argument can go either way really
Old 09-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
^that argument can go either way really
not the way i see it. tyson was the best fighter that ever lived. they both went to jail and tyson got the belts back sooner. trevor berbick beat the shit out of ali and tyson KOed him in the first couple rounds. tyson has a better record...the only arguement i see is that ali beat foreman who was a heavy hitter but foreman cant compare to tyson, maybe in power but not in speed agility and overall athletcism
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote