news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #16
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #18
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
hes basically a sex symbol for the opressed female race throughout history.
and he had power. lots. and a bachelor. there was no other bitch in there occupying his johnson to ruin the fantasy they may one day be on that shit in the heavens.
ahahahaha damn aint that the truth
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
hes basically a sex symbol for the opressed female race throughout history.
and he had power. lots. and a bachelor. there was no other bitch in there occupying his johnson to ruin the fantasy they may one day be on that shit in the heavens.
You have no perception of what females like or want, virgins.

Btw Jesus isn't real, it's all mythical shit anyway, I don't picture him at all.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula;

ahahaha
Old 09-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

If someone stands on the sidewalk proclaiming he is the son of god you dismiss him as a nut, yet you believe wholeheartedly in something that happened 2000 years ago. smh

Old 09-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post

Btw Jesus isn't real, it's all mythical shit anyway, I don't picture him at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
If someone stands on the sidewalk proclaiming he is the son of god you dismiss him as a nut, yet you believe wholeheartedly in something that happened 2000 years ago. smh

troofly
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Arent you a lesbian?
LOL!

U clearly just mad because Jesus Christ our lord and savior isnt some pumped up dyke with a marine-cut and a firm handshake.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:

Lol yeah let's trust what an internet pizza box (read: a thang ev'ry nigga got a slice of) has to say about religion.

No.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

They'd rather hear me rap over some bullshit switzerland beat from some corny ass underground producer. That makes their dick hard, that has nothing to do with the intensity of my lyrics, some guy, looping some sesame street shit, that doesn't match my pissy project lifestyle... White castle , kentucky fried chicken eatin' ass.. So i say fuck ‘em

ahahahahahahahah
Old 09-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

jesus is depicted that way because thats the way he was he was gentle meek and humble in spirit... but people offten forget jesus did get mad but his anger was for the right reasons ( remember when he got angry at the temple and over turned the money changers tables and drove out all the animals)... but we must not forget jesus was the ultimate warrior who came to earth to defeat the devil.

peace be with you !
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #27
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
but we must not forget jesus was the ultimate warrior who came to earth to defeat the devil.

peace be with you !
Of course not they did a whole episode on South Park about it too
Old 09-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #28
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Arent you a lesbian?
LOL!

U clearly just mad because Jesus Christ our lord and savior isnt some pumped up dyke with a marine-cut and a firm handshake.
You're once again miss-informed. I'm not a lesbian. I love men... and I find some women attractive but I do not date women.

I do not have marine-cut, my hair is long and feminin and I do not believe in "Jesus" nor do I believe in any form of Christianity. I'm not mad at something that doesn't exist. You are simply just ignorant and you lack humor in anything you say, thus you remain a virgin because your attitude is completely digusting and unattractive. You are dismissed and anything you say from now on is null.

A thank you

Old 09-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #29
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
Lol yeah let's trust what an internet pizza box (read: a thang ev'ry nigga got a slice of) has to say about religion.

No.
Sorry you feel offended that I do not have the same religious beliefs you have. Every nigga didn't get a slice of me .. You'd be able to see my breasts if i was in a beach topless, which is something I would do and have done. .. You didn't get to stick your micro penis in me therefore you did not get a piece of me, Nigga. I'm not saying you should believe what I believe just putting my two cents into this thread. Stop feeling offended and mad that to some, Jesus is but a lie.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #30
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ahahahaha damn this bitch is foreal

i like that