news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #31
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
I'm not saying you should believe what I believe just putting my two cents into this thread. Stop feeling offended and mad that to some, Jesus is but a lie.
idk if i'd say he's a LIE lol thats a funny way to put it.
but nah he ain't my cup o' O.E.

i wish someone would have "documented" his puberty phase tho... those would be some good stories.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #32
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blackula, youre starting to look less ethnic.

You bleaching your skin on some Michael Jackson shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You're once again miss-informed. I'm not a lesbian. I love men... and I find some women attractive but I do not date women.

I do not have marine-cut, my hair is long and feminin and I do not believe in "Jesus" nor do I believe in any form of Christianity. I'm not mad at something that doesn't exist. You are simply just ignorant and you lack humor in anything you say, thus you remain a virgin because your attitude is completely digusting and unattractive. You are dismissed and anything you say from now on is null.

A thank you

Dont worry, Jesus Loves you.
Let Jesus take away the pain.
Let in the light of the lord
Old 09-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #34
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post

I don't think I could afford such treatments. I think I just the lamp thats infront of me making me look lighter
Old 09-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #35
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OK. Be proud of who you are and don't let the devil define what "beauty" is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^gahahahaa damnn dan, thats some shit

but i agree, dont let them get you down, black, as long as your beutiful to yourself, and your male girlfriend, thats all that matters, God Don't Like Ugly, And He Ain't Too Crazy About Pretty
Old 09-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #37
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I think you all should let his light shine into your souls and feel what happiness truly means.

You can start tonight and pray. Tell Him about your dreams and plans. Tell him you're sorry for your sins. Just let Him in and feel his love.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #38
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
just putting my two cents into this thread.
You're a woman.
stop sharing your opinion.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #39
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
You're a woman.
stop sharing your opinion.
You're fucking 15 .. maybe when you're balls drop you can spit some knowledge to me .. till then shut the fuck up kiddo.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #40
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post

She never looked ethnic, the only thing black about her is her username
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #41
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I think you all should let his light shine into your souls and feel what happiness truly means.

You can start tonight and pray. Tell Him about your dreams and plans. Tell him you're sorry for your sins. Just let Him in and feel his love.
your avatar makes me hate jesus.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #42
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
You're fucking 15 .. maybe when you're balls drop you can spit some knowledge to me .. till then shut the fuck up kiddo.

Now go play...
Old 09-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen.

if you don't believe in jesus that's stupid being that he was a real life historic figure, its like not believing in george washington. which is stupid.

if you dont believe all the supernatural stuff around his legend then yeah, that makes sense but dont be a doofus.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #44
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
its like not believing in george washington
lol just found that funny

Old 09-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #45
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Jesus existed. Yes. Did he turn water into henny? You tell me
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote