news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Red face Morning Breath. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

You motherfuckers need to start brushing and flossing your teeth before you start your day. I know I do, unlike some people. Some Listerine wouldn't kill you.

I get to campus around 9:15am this morning. I decided to head to the library so I could just browse around on the internet. So, after about ten minutes on the net, I go to a vending machine to get a soda. This is where it all happen. There was this guy standing next to me using another vending machine. He starts talking on his cell phone. I was like WTF, man? I have never smelled morning breath that bad in my 22 years of living and I have smelled.

At first, I thought the guy farted but no. After I got my soda, I gave him an 'are you serious' look because his breath was just bad!

I just hoped that soda helped him out a bit.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember one time in English class i used to sit in front of a hunny, but every time she spoke i could feel her hot breath punching the back of my neck and then the aroma of a gay tiger's arse would enter the nostrils. She had the dragon on the daily. I still spat that game tho haha
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote