news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ever notice what happens when you pretend to steal a bitche's phone?

Ever notice what happens when you pretend to steal a bitche's phone?

Like that 1 thing they cannot physically or emotionally handle in any way. They melt down. They will do anything to get it back. Anything. They may even stab you if you take it too far.

Its like crack

They cant ever be out of touching distance from it. idk if its the same everywhere. idk if american girls are like that. over here. The funniest ones are the ones who are so enraged by what is happening to them, they pretend to be totally calm about it, so youll get bored quick and give it back hahahaahaha, but you can just fucking tell they are fucking walls of blood going thru their heads.

Its pure fear though

and i dont even know why, ive never actually stole their phones and looked at whats one there. its prolly a mixture of them talking shit about you in txts, naked pics, or just a simple fact that they need to be near their phone.

steal a bitch phone and post the videos of what she does LOL

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-11-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

relationships are destroyed because of this every day.

it's true, it's like an addictive drug to them and when they are faced with the situation they just go into primal instinct mode.

it's overwhelming for your average teenage girl, the thought of somebody finding out how much of a triflin ho she is. looking at their text and pic history is like killing one of their relatives, the sheer amount of complex emotions it sparks is something to behold.

this doesn't speak for all the ladies though, as I know a few girls personally who are my age that think text messaging is the devil and I've also seen a couple males act as unreasonably as most girls.

I'm just like, shit if anyone peeps my phone and finds something incriminating then I'm a dumbass for leaving it on there. I don't think such a thing has ever existed though, so I wouldn't give a fuck, but people are weird with phones. I've had friends look through my phone while I was passed out and there'll be more fucked up shit on it after their done with it, like pictures of dicks and shit.

Even phone pranks are gay in 09.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 gold View Post

it's overwhelming for your average teenage girl, the thought of somebody finding out how much of a triflin ho she is. Looking at their text and pic history is like killing one of their relatives, the sheer amount of complex emotions it sparks is something to behold.
fucking brilliant
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hahahhaha @ 501gold some real point made there.

But yeah the fact is ho's cant ever be trusted, but their trick is they like people to think they can, when they are faced with the possiblity you might destroy that illusion they are trying to create, thats when they might fall to some mars attacks head implosion shit.

It cant be the fact they have some naked shit on there. Otherwise they wouldnt have that shit on there.

Then again some bitches are incrediblly, incrediblly dumb sometimes.

Also they have this weird nervous tick OCD thing where they have to keep checking their phone for a message. Every half minute. Some of these bitches turn their shit onto silent so they can just keep checking it for txts, because if their not hearing the ringtone they wouldnt need to be checkeing for texts all the time.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahahahsdflkasjd;flkasdfl
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.

^FIX THAT SHIT

ghostlaced u on ur job nigga

+repz
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #7
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I only use my blackberry for work and I barely txt...

I just use it for emails. Oh and my mother be calling me everyday so i gotta be on the phone all the time with her, otherwise I'd like to lose it. well not literally lose it but lose it somewhere it in my house.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHahahahahahahhahahahahah
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #9
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

lmao at thread title.....
Old 09-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha just noticed the new title.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahh, there's an advantage to texting that some people miss though.

you can end a conversation whenever you want, basically.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Today I had to text a deaf woman, because I had to make an appointment with her. It took me nearly 20 minutes to write 5 sentences. I fucking hate texting.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

^^

Valid point
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #14
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger

I'm on my phone as we speak I have the G1 shotz out to android hahhaha any ways people first of all women are disrepecting themselves because men fail to do our duty and that's be reponsiable for properly raiseng the seeds and properly nourishing our women(wisdome)=Earthz(Queenz). /Goddess not saying that even if man was on his job that there wouldn't be any negative women it would just be less loose women but when you have tv stations like BET and these slave record labels reinforcen women being loose what can you really expect people have always beeen doing some negative shit with cell phones. But the media help ig this shit on about sexten at first the shit didn't really matter cause it was just average dumb shit but the media gave it a name and now. People have latched. On to it. Man+society-GOD =fuck ups lol
Old 09-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #15
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Today I had to text a deaf woman, because I had to make an appointment with her. It took me nearly 20 minutes to write 5 sentences. I fucking hate texting.
get a phone with a keypad. I could never text with a normal cellphone .. it's gotta have the keypad.