news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Peep my "Janis Joplin" beat....Free D/L!!!

"Defining Moment"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65423761e8367856/

"Janis Joplin"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65423870eaec0b51/

A lil something to add as a bonus tracks for the "Rival Schools" tape.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol 21 dollars that irie 1 meets the man wut 12 faces?

lol
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
lol 21 dollars that irie 1 meets the man wut 12 faces?

lol
It cost 12 bucks to ship overseas, priority shipping(USPS) to ensure that it doesn't get lost along the way or any bullshit happens to the package. Plus 2 dollars gets taken out of my pay pal per sale. I only make about 7 dollars per cd myself, so piss off!

Profit wise, I make less from international heads cuz all the other money goes to the 2 things I just described.

I'll make it cheaper, but it won't have the same guarantees as Priority Shipping.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know people make better shit and do it free

lord zero imperial skillz etcc
Old 09-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
I know people make better shit and do it free

lord zero imperial skillz etcc
Good 4 you...I was gonna kick knowledge about what it takes to invest in an actual album, but it makes no sense to explain it to someone who is a complete retard such as yourself.

Have a nice vacation!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
B Team

Retard¿¿¿???

All that u can say

i hope u be millionaire wit ur releases

peace hater
Old 09-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Retard¿¿¿???

All that u can say

i hope u be millionaire wit ur releases

peace hater
I think if we go down the line of individual reputation...we know who the real hater is.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
B Team

U

xd
Old 09-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
U

xd
Why don't you go rape the W some more you Wu Corp. dick rider...I'm not hating, I'm just expressing what everybody really thinks about you!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

You're just mad cuz someone is about to murk you in another battle and get you banned for week!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
Drunken Monk
B Team

im gonna cry sniff snifff

hahahaha
what a bunch of faggsss
haha
Old 09-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
im gonna cry sniff snifff

hahahaha
what a bunch of faggsss
haha
Your intelligence level is staggering....Are you available for kids parties??? We need a clown whose skills are comparable to that of yours.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
Drunken Monk
B Team

what a poor loosa

american?
yea im so sure....
Old 09-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #14
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
what a poor loosa

american?
yea im so sure....
If that's all you got then I guess I'm good. No point in beating a horse that's already dead.

Like I said, have fun on your vacation.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #15
Drunken Monk
B Team