news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
damn dude thats fucking gross what were you thinking? i went and got a massage the other day and the chick sat on my face while she jerked my dick..thats how you do it kiddo.
^^

lol so she had her vag in ur face? thats way worse

This stripper was rubbin my dick and sticking her tits in my face then she go to kiss me and im like "yeea!! ..o wait, NO!!!"

she didnt really STICK her tongue in my mouth, she just barely did before i realised what was actually happening.

I just cant believe they do that shit, Its so unprofessional lol. She cant go around kissing every guy she gives a lap dance to right? its probably just cuz im so good looking.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

they do whatever they gotta do to keep the money going dude.dont kid yourself.unless you took her home or followed her home and had the pussy then you got played.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i had a busted stripper force a lap dance on me once and she was sticking her flap jack titties and paget nipples on my mouth. it was definatly a violation. i ended up crying in the shower for an hour.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #19
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger

Hahahahahah yo stripperz are human viruses
Old 09-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #20
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Depending on how hot she is I would fuck her... but never let her kiss me lmao!! man they suck dick on barstools for 40 Dollars without a condom lol. Man I ve heard so many storys and seen so name wild things at strip clubs. Especially the underground ones.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've never been to one. Here's the thing. If I can't have sex, then I won't go. What's the point of me going to a strip club to see booty shaking when there's youtube?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
What's the point of me going to a strip club to see booty shaking when there's youtube?
Lapdances.

Also if ur willing to spend cash u can basically get a stripper to do whatver you want to you.

My friend got a handjob for $40 one time

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
Lapdances.

Also if ur willing to spend cash u can basically get a stripper to do whatver you want to you.

My friend got a handjob for $40 one time
Your friend busted a nut in front of other people?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #24
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
^^

Whore knowledge straight from the source
You keep calling me a whore and yet you insist on bothering me through pms and posting on my page offering gifts. You're fucking pathetic, get off my clit you fag.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
You keep calling me a whore and yet you insist on bothering me through pms and posting on my page offering gifts. You're fucking pathetic, get off my clit you fag.
It's obvious that he's jealous of you and he likes you. It's called fear.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #26
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
It's obvious that he's jealous of you and he likes you. It's called fear.
Yeah I know .. Little boys with crushes. Pathetic.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
lol...i thought he was talking to me....i was kinda confused

he probably knockin one out to pics of you anyway....
Old 09-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #28
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Probably.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #29
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the lord and big brother know i been.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #30
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

and now I do too, thanks.