news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #136
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sid failed

anotha fag neeeds be stimulated
Old 09-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #137
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
ok^ this is from a fag who raps to homos on a place called the cock tavern^

ur argument is invalid

Stop reflecting your insecurities on me god. It's kinda heavy vibes still.

You jelaous of me like all gay katty rappers are, your to overweight and wak to perform anywhere.

You ain't got nothing on me fatty.

Last edited by SID; 09-13-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #138
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Sid failed

anotha fag neeeds be stimulated
Get off his dick you illiterate failure.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #139
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

Quote:
wat the fuck is u talkin bout nigga, we stay on the humble, always werk with every one n all that, this thread is a product of hurt e feelings thats all, we never came on here like fuck all ya we r the best, nop, we are just confident on our abillity lyrically! line for line with any one! un orthodox n awkward forcing niggaz to forfeit!
nigga everytime i see something from you, its pcp the illest, sound theory the best thing in a long time, blah blah blah, then niggas speak they opinion that they aint feelin you and they hatin bc your obviously so nice that a nigga has to like you. and standin line for line with anyone, like i said, i can name AT LEAST 10 niggas nicer in the audio booth hands down
Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #140
SID
I see you dawg

Bam
Old 09-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #141
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Stop reflecting your insecurities on me god. It's kinda heavy vibes still.

You jelaous of me like all gay katty rappers are, your to overweight and wak to perform anywhere.

You ain't got nothing on me fatty.
just cuz u changed ur name dont mean niggas forgot who u are, they still laughing at u!

i almost forgot where im at, this is wu corp, 90% of the population here is lil young ignorant whoight kids from outside the states...

ya do wat ya do, and we will continue to lace tracks like how we been doin!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826731
i exist
Old 09-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #142
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FOR ALL THOSE HATERS......

fuck yall family mothafakassssss
Old 09-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #143
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
just cuz u changed ur name dont mean niggas forgot who u are, they still laughing at u!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826731
i exist
Changed my name? sidious - sid

Big name change huh?

You embarrass yourself on the regular without even realizing it.

PEACE
Old 09-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #144
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
FOR ALL THOSE HATERS......

fuck yall family mothafakassssss
Damn, i feel bad.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #145
Drunken Monk
B Team

phatetic kid
Old 09-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #146
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #147
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha very apt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #148
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
ok^ this is from a fag who raps to homos on a place called the cock tavern^

ur argument is invalid
not to mention the fact that nobody like him cuz hes the wackest nigga here,nobody collabs with him cuz hes the wackest,.....how many times did u get banned for bein so fuckin wack.then the nigga wanna talk about no substance but nobody can make out wtf u be sayin cuzza that stupid accent u got...nobody likes u!!!hahahaha...this is hilarious cuz it aint helpin none of yall,but keep it comin,i love the hate motherfuckers!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
Old 09-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #149
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jigsaw is the weakest link on sound theory

*insert anne robinson foto*
Old 09-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #150
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

all ya niggas ever say is cats is hatin, niggas aint feelin it, niggas justified they reasoning, how is that hate?

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

ya niggas aint fuckin with neither one of them, opinion, not "hate", stop usin that as your defense, before ya can fuck with them cats listed, stop actin like ya the best shit goin on. improve your shit and get better, it'll work for you in the long run