news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #151
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMalik View Post
all ya niggas ever say is cats is hatin, niggas aint feelin it, niggas justified they reasoning, how is that hate?

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

ya niggas aint fuckin with neither one of them, opinion, not "hate", stop usin that as your defense, before ya can fuck with them cats listed, stop actin like ya the best shit goin on. improve your shit and get better, it'll work for you in the long run
Thats what i'm saying brov, these phonie ego emcees are forgeting the foundation.
Dont forget...
-Bloodyhookz
-Spokenn
-Crucial

They were making real music videos, when pcp were still jumping over rails and shooting water pistols.

Bitch ass jigsaw i was rockin clubs before you even found out about the audio booth section.

Peace to all the originals, keep doing your thing, hold tight sleep holla when you out of pen.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #152
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #153
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^ the guys in that Marjuana dreams music video are about as awkward to watch as Master P trying to dance with the stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #154
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol
that made me watch the video
they make south park mexican look like ghostface lol

this thread is still a cripple fight.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #155
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle
^ the guys in that Marjuana dreams music video are about as awkward to watch as Master P trying to dance with the stars.
that's cuz they some real thug niggaz that would put they foot in yo ass ... so hood that even behind the safety of your computer you still can't look em dead in the eye ... shits that real

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 09-13-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #156
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
they make south park mexican look like ghostface lol
are you serious? are you judging them by the way they look or are you listening to the lyrics? these niggaz is SPITTIN especially the mr kee (1st verse), lil wyno (2nd verse) and sir dyno (last verse)

take note
Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #157
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think what everyone in this thread is forgetting, is that; regardless of whether skampoe sucks or not,
spunkonagook changed his fuckin name to alcatraz.

there's a cd in stores right now called only built 4 cuban linx II, and he changed his name to fucking ALCATRAZ.

damn...

Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #158
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all i know is that sid, instead of responding with a song, wrote youtube to have my account deleted.

yes my ether was that strong.

i lost what little respect i had for him at that point.
oh yeah that and his gay ass apology pms asking me to join forces with him to "shit on all of wucorp" as if i needed his help to do that.

sidious off beat and wack.... live! lovin the knee bop choreography. fag.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #159
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ alactraz:

they're so hood they don't even have to rap good.
flowing like it's 1992 is keeping it real lol
casio beats are gully

but if you like it, more power to you.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-13-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #160
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Lil wyno lol
Old 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #161
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lol
Old 09-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #162
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Word up. Peace to all them cats listening to Sound Theory...

If you aint peep yet the download link is on my sig, and the stream link is on my sig too.

PEace
Old 09-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #163
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
@ alactraz:

they're so hood they don't even have to rap good.
flowing like it's 1992 is keeping it real lol
casio beats are gully

but if you like it, more power to you.
u from the east coast newayz so i wouldn't expect you 2 b down with that og mobb muzik .... its too real for most
Old 09-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #164
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny
Lil wyno lol

lol
Old 09-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #165
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

SHEM HOTEP