news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #181
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

you mad i didnt say you? still think your the best? ive spoke to sinapse plenty of times and always speak the truth to him, lyrically the nigga is a problem, and actually i never said i cant stand his voice, so say what you want, cornball. you mad he completely outshined you on "whats gutta"? hahaha
Old 09-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #182
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 09-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #183
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

err ones entitled to they opinions mang, u aint feelin me stop sweatin me thats it, but its startin to look like ur ma number one fan sun, for this im flattered

this ones fa uuuu
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826776
u cant fuk wi me
Old 09-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #184
admiral atlas
.OBFCL2.

admiral atlas grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
nah man we dismantled it lol but yea man we here chillen, obviosly u see aint much change round here fam lol gheys are still gheys!
word word. yeah man, i see much hasnt changed.

peace.

.pyrex vision.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #185
KingMalik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
if i actually rhymed it wouldnt be hard, but like i said you cant fuck with any of those people i listed

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

try be humble for a change, im out! 100
Old 09-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #186
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

buahahahahha maximus should at the top of that list
Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #187
KingMalik

you can touch everyone on that list??? haha and it actually wasnt in any order, personally i feel illy vas is the best, after that i dont know, but personal preference
Old 09-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #188
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done

Last edited by Sinapse; 09-14-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #189
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

too me,i was feelin H.NOTIK and Mouse on the album the most..but everyone came with some dope shit.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:33 AM   #190
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 AM   #191
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger
Default love the classic slick rick pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
nice
Old 09-14-2009, 02:22 AM   #192
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
That is way too real for some.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #193
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
all i know is that sid, instead of responding with a song, wrote youtube to have my account deleted.

yes my ether was that strong.

i lost what little respect i had for him at that point.
oh yeah that and his gay ass apology pms asking me to join forces with him to "shit on all of wucorp" as if i needed his help to do that.

sidious off beat and wack.... live! lovin the knee bop choreography. fag.

I diden't get your gay account banned, raskil did, you took it to another level.

Psychopathic mind states and free time don't mix well gavin, as you can see from the fuck up that is your life.

Look i made a diss, and i still got it on my hardrive, i dident have the time to record it.

There is something you are failing to grasp OLD MAN, with every time you talk about ethers and all this shit your just disrespecting yourself, you got a fucking child and your still "ethering" people on the net, fucking deadbeat.

That live session was one of my first, it was OK.

Why don't you post a vid of you doing a performance?

I know! because your Atlantan Compound is sealed off to the outside world.

I bet Gavins got a debilitating disease or some shit, cant go out in the daylight and shit.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 AM   #194
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinapse View Post
skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and i think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who i am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...i was skeptical about being on sound theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level i feel i am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why i doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz i didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, i'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on a fucking forum how ill i am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done
bam!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:13 AM   #195
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and just when I run out of negative rep this charming fellow comes along.