news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #241
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too bad Immortal Technique's flow is almost as garbage as his content.

Ongh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #242
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
listen to revolutionary volume 1 they got the same rhythm and context kinda
uhh yeah i've heard rev vol 1 about 10 times...

tech sounds like he's ripping heads off when he raps

^with his powerful delivery

skamp sounds like he's ripping thighs off when he raps

^with his teeth
Old 09-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #243
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

u sound like u rippin the skin off ma sschlong when u post

^with ur teeth
Old 09-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #244
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This Is Why I Hardly Come To Wucorp........Cats Take The Net Convos Wayyyyyy To Serious.....

All Yall That Felt Me On The Mixtape Thats Love , All Yall That Didnt Just Move On Sun , Elevation Is Constant As Long As The Mind Is High Youll Never Step Down.....
Old 09-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #245
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Werd up thats wat im talkin bout max
Old 09-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #246
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
Shut the fuck up kid, this is what you said about me just the other day

Not that I care but make up your mind, you either think I'm trash or that I'm ready to shine in the underground...I could GIVE A FUCK but make up your mind and stop rambling nonsense.

As for PCP, I can't believe ya'll made a diss track against me...oh no please don't make fun of me for being deaf in one ear and still mastering an album so that it sounds professional...you are supposed to diss people for shit they are NOT good at. Clowns. I'm debating wheter to twist up and just destroy you two clowns for fun...
listen i CAN listen to u and vibe to u but ur flow has gotten annoying 2 me i kno wat i said...i just started listening t more of u nd like i said its embarrassin i cudnt play u in front of the homies or nuffin...nd u cud shine in ur local underground like i said nuttin more
Old 09-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #247

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
listen i CAN listen to u and vibe to u
fuckin gay.

When you get finished vibin to him, come over and vibe to this, faggot

Quote:
Old 09-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #248
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
fuckin gay.

When you get finished vibin to him, come over and vibe to this, faggot
listen here cock sucker i tried to let this nigga down easy...cuz he knows hes losing fans nd when i say vibe i mean i cud listen to his shit...but now i cant cuz like i said if i tried to put niggas on to him theyd laugh at me cuz his flow is embarrassing..so vibe to that chief.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #249
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 09-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #250

Quote:
listen here cock sucker i tried to let this nigga down easy...cuz he knows hes losing fans nd when i say vibe i mean i cud listen to his shit...but now i cant cuz like i said if i tried to put niggas on to him theyd laugh at me cuz his flow is embarrassing..so vibe to that chief.
Ok I'll try it

Quote:
Old 09-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #251
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

glad you took it into consideration.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #252
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
skinny jeans on dudes is what's embarrassing especially with your king kong ali-looking self. How do you get'em on anyways? It's the equivalent of stuffing a kilbasa through a drinking straw.

all this shit concerning Sound Theory is kinda sad. Its become beef in ?what? a week and a 1/2? over something that was in the works for atleast a couple of months and over a SINGLE guy's OPINION.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #253
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Nah man, thang is this cats been sideline hatein fa a minute
Old 09-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #254
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
skinny jeans on dudes is what's embarrassing especially with your king kong ali-looking self. How do you get'em on anyways? It's the equivalent of stuffing a kilbasa through a drinking straw.

all this shit concerning Sound Theory is kinda sad. Its become beef in ?what? a week and a 1/2? over something that was in the works for atleast a couple of months and over a SINGLE guy's OPINION.

not rly nigga i wear mens skinny jeans nd im not as fat as u niggas thnk i am...def not nd i bag bitches in my skinny jeans i give a fuck wat yall niggas thnk if the bitches like it then its a go so hop off visionz...how bout u go werk on ya flow so u can make tht fantasy bullshit u call lyrics into a real song
Old 09-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #255
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
not rly nigga i wear mens skinny jeans nd im not as fat as u niggas thnk i am...def not nd i bag bitches in my skinny jeans i give a fuck wat yall niggas thnk if the bitches like it then its a go so hop off visionz...how bout u go werk on ya flow so u can make tht fantasy bullshit u call lyrics into a real song
ummm no real desire to do so, I like writing for writing sake but there's no "man, I'm gonna blow up off this rap shit" thoughts rollin around in this head of mine.

but let's face it, skinny jeans are a trend started by emo homos that somehow bled through to the mainstream

if you're not embarrassed that you've been influenced by fags like this then fuck it. but it is what is

Support the Real. Click HERE