news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
here we go....
Old 09-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

is alcatraz speak on it god?
Old 09-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #33
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMalik View Post
agreed! niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory

fuck both of yall faggits...i got plenty of confidence in my ability so u goin thru all this trouble focusin your energy on us is gay. if yall dont like pcp,u aint got to. like my nigga said we make music for us n the niggas in our circle so fuck your negative opinions cuz it aint that...its hate plain and simple. and as far as bein real,u dont fukin know either one of us on a personal to even say that corny shit. if u dont like it dont fukin listen to it cuz 4 every 1 hatin ass homo like u...its a dozen other niggaz that luv our shit...fuck you....peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
Old 09-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
alcatraz is mad cuz i neg repped him in another thread! takin the forum too serius duke, relax...

like dukes said on sum posts back, SHOW N PROVE!

like i said b4, i make music for me, i let ya hear sum shit, if u catch it good, if not, u aint stopin ma sun from shining!
i didnt wanna do this because wtf your a loser lol but you on some other bitch shit sun. "take forumming too seriously"??? are YOU really saying this? dude you get damaged from the slightest thing, and play out your whole life on here..

Quote:

like i said b4, i make music for me, i let ya hear sum shit, if u catch it good, if not, u aint stopin ma sun from shining!
^brothers call him sun cuz he's sized like one

and man "i make music for me.blah blah" youve been spamming that sound theory pcp shit DOWN OUR THROATS no homo for months non stops all.over the.forum every.day., wtf you talking about LOL
Old 09-12-2009, 08:52 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

put some saki on it god!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #36
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
i didnt wanna do this because wtf your a loser lol but you on some other bitch shit sun. "take forumming too seriously"??? are YOU really saying this? dude you get damaged from the slightest thing, and play out your whole life on here..

^brothers call him sun cuz he's sized like one

and man "i make music for me.blah blah" youve been spamming that sound theory pcp shit DOWN OUR THROATS no homo for months non stops all.over the.forum every.day., wtf you talking about LOL
buaahahahahahahahahahahah nigga shut the fuck up, errr one knows u stay mad on here u sentimental fag! u mad IN REAL LIFE cuz i shitted aaaalll over u, n im a fat nigga so u knw thats alot of shit, on ur best u still cant fuck wit meh!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
put some saki on it god!

At some point one of these men will point at speakonitgod's dome. Protect ya neck!
hahahaha i knew it was him hahahahahaha see hes another scorned/ethered wu corpian mad at me irl buhahahahahahaha fuck him

he lost when i made him change his name to alcatraz buahahahahaha lamerz smh
Old 09-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #38
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
buaahahahahahahahahahahah nigga shut the fuck up, errr one knows u stay mad on here u sentimental fag! u mad IN REAL LIFE cuz i shitted aaaalll over u, n im a fat nigga so u knw thats alot of shit, on ur best u still cant fuck wit meh!
^scared of life
Old 09-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

cmon father time i have ur horrendous face plastered all over the interwebz sun n werk wonders for ya self esteem, STOP IT!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #41
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
fuck both of yall faggits...i got plenty of confidence in my ability so u goin thru all this trouble focusin your energy on us is gay. if yall dont like pcp,u aint got to. like my nigga said we make music for us n the niggas in our circle so fuck your negative opinions cuz it aint that...its hate plain and simple. and as far as bein real,u dont fukin know either one of us on a personal to even say that corny shit. if u dont like it dont fukin listen to it cuz 4 every 1 hatin ass homo like u...its a dozen other niggaz that luv our shit...fuck you....peace
why you upset about an opinion, duke? all im saying is niggas need to just be real and advance they skill, instead of oh yeah thats hot, thats hot, thats hot, how you expect a nigga to improve? unless you truly believe the nigga is on a pedestal and just too nasty with it, but whateva dun, you can get heated, let them niggas tell you everything done is instant heat rocks.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #42
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^scared of life
scared of pussy^
u faked being drunk so the broad can take u home, y?

u scared of pussy!

Old 09-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMalik View Post
why you upset about an opinion, duke? all im saying is niggas need to just be real and advance they skill, instead of oh yeah thats hot, thats hot, thats hot, how you expect a nigga to improve? unless you truly believe the nigga is on a pedestal and just too nasty with it, but whateva dun, you can get heated, let them niggas tell you everything done is instant heat rocks.
compared to wat the rest offer, we str8 monstas on a track.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #44
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

oh mah gaaaaad
Old 09-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #45
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826755

show n prove faggits!!