news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #76
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
i think you can give somebody constructive criticism about what they're doing without being disrespectful. there's a difference between criticizing an artist that will never read or post on this forum and talking directly to somebody who is a forum member and posts frequently. they're more likely to take your critiques seriously if you're respectful about it. at the same time, you're still likely to get called a hater, a fag, or something crazy even if you are being respectful lol
Exactly. You cant win.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #77
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

SID that track was just bad, if that is your best work then you are in no position to speak on PCP or Sound Theory.

and Alcatraz is the only one i know of to even give Sound Theory a fair chance, a bit harsh with the words but i guess he can say what he likes.

But SID dont try and outshine someone, when you aint shinin

ELITE STATUS
Old 09-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #78
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

The fact that you said this has anything to do with "post counts" is fucking CRAZY, haha, dont tell me im delusional

Real life status? FUCK it, his MUSIC, is BETTER then YOURS. Its not even in question either.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #79
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

damn skamp got burneeed
Old 09-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #80
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

its funny how the two people hating my track are bustin sound theory sigs.

Polar opposites.

What's going on? Has Muhammad accumulated a army of stans? How did this happen?

Are your ears clean?

You know when you use cotton buds it just pushes the earwax further into your ear.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #81
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

cause we probably the only two that listened to it hahaha

Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #82
SID
I see you dawg

Shit is sad, real sad.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #83
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

i never heard skamp flow post a link or something
Old 09-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #84
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are my ears clean? probably not i aint shower today lol

but i do know good music when i hear it and i do respect when people are putting in work. PCP puts in the work and are always elevating, so sayin shit about how we post counts and his wat status is retarded.

I know PCP, i know there status in REAL LIFE, so you can cut the bullshit. Your music is SHIT. Face the facts, you cant rhyme and you certainly aint on the same level as anyone of the Sound Theorists.

ELITE STATUS
Old 09-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #85
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

i heard skampz soundclick..... Shits pretty sick
Old 09-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #86
SID
I see you dawg

Sound theorists HAHAHAHAAH, i give up.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #87
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a pretty good thread.

@ ALCATRAZ - SHEM HOTEP.

SID - your accents cracks me up (rich coming from an Australian) but that beat is stuck on my brain. The reason I would imagine these dudes are calling you shit, is because they can only digest American vocals.

It's great Skampoe loves what he does and all but people don't have to like it. It's all subjective.

Skamp staying on the beat is not subjective though.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #88
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

SID - your accents cracks me up (rich coming from an Australian) but that beat is stuck on my brain. The reason I would imagine these dudes are calling you shit, is because they can only digest American vocals.

My accent ain't that bad, its got a arabian tinge to it, kinda like adding a bit of saffron to cabbage broth, the overall taste might be a bit bland but its still got a slight kick.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #89
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
My accent ain't that bad, its got a arabian tinge to it, kinda like adding a bit of saffron to cabbage broth, the overall taste might be a bit bland but its still got a slight kick.
Bahahahahahahahaha!

Damn son, you just killed me.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #90
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where's that video of Sidious reading his "freestyle?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white