news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #106
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

shut the fuck up.
Come on brov, i been waiting here all this time and you been quiet like a snitch in a silk robe, now you think you can pop up for hugs and kisses?.

That was a good choon, i enjoyed it, nice marvel references, loki and that, kenisis was cool too.

The rest of your shit is pretty bad, your voice is quiet and distorted and the beats are on some Louie Armstrong shit.

Maybe not the same boat, but in some sort of inflatable dingy in the mid Atlantic.

You were getting trampled in the dirt by these people when i made that thread trying to bring you out of the psychological dissection you were undergoing at the hand of Western Australia, trying to show you still had some spark in your E-conscious.

PEACE
Old 09-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #107
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Divine Axis represent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #108
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fucking Western Australian faggits.

Old 09-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #109
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

A lots happened since the gleaming light of the divine aixs went dim, it involved breakdowns, reflections and studded waistcoats.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #110
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The DA got me on a felony. I'm trying to live my life so what the fuck is you telling me?

SHEM HOTEP.

Last edited by Robert; 09-13-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #111
SID
I see you dawg

haha.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #112
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't back pedal now, hit the hole.

just admit that you are pining for gen chat acceptance.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #113
SID
I see you dawg

I'm logging on to wu corp to mainly share music and knowledge.

Gen chat is entertaining, but unlike you Gavin it's not my life, you get psychopathic with this shit and i don't want to start you off.

Let's call it quits.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #114
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
The DA got me on a felony. I'm trying to live my life so what the fuck is you telling me?

SHEM HOTEP.
ahhahaa

SHEM HOT TIPZ
Old 09-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #115
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
I'm logging on to wu corp to mainly share music and knowledge.

Gen chat is entertaining, but unlike you Gavin it's not my life, you get psychopathic with this shit and i don't want to start you off.

Let's call it quits.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:06 PM   #116
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
What like the personal video you made for me?

You just upset because i dident reply...

hahahahahaha!!!!please motherfucker...u aint reply cuz u aint fuckin with me ever. and from then till now i'm on a whole other level,u couldnt touch me then so i dare u to get at me now faggit.u just want the attention that your boyfriend wont give u. put up or shut the fuck up,u aint fuckin with me little man.....ever!!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
Old 09-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #117
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Divine Axis represent?
is the axis still up?

props to sound theory. skamp had a few hard lines so did jig. at least theyre grinding ans arent sell out fucks who have other people writing theyre shit like jayz
Old 09-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #118
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah at least they're grinding unlike jay z lol
Old 09-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #119
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
hahahahahaha!!!!please motherfucker...u aint reply cuz u aint fuckin with me ever. and from then till now i'm on a whole other level,u couldnt touch me then so i dare u to get at me now faggit.u just want the attention that your boyfriend wont give u. put up or shut the fuck up,u aint fuckin with me little man.....ever!!!!
Whole other level? haha. your trippin homie.

I didn't even diss you or anything, you smell my E dick and come running.

You aint getting my dick, now fuck off maggot.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #120
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn bitch i told u to let go of my belt loop. shut the fuck up and go put some koolaid on your lips