news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #121
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
That's the source, and I'm one of it's neighbors.

Trust that.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #122
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

with this track alone i gave death to sid-speackonit and every one who hatin cuz they cant come forth scrollz like mine!

Old 09-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #123
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Peace skamp.

I ain't got no hate for you, i just ain't feeling your flow.

If you want to build lyrically with me thats cool, give each other a few pointers.

Peace
Old 09-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #124
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

eat a dick faggit! pointers? from the fag that performs for his real life gay buddys at the cock tavern? hmmm nah fag im good

Old 09-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #125
KingMalik

KingMalik crouching tiger

if dudes was humble bout they shit, no one would say anything, but niggas act like they the nicest and the fact remains niggas need a little more work, i can name 10 niggas from the audio booth alone that are better
Old 09-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #126
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sit down skamp u can't stop tha reign ... nigga ur raps sound like sum1 forced ur fat ass to run a mile and start flowin right after u finished ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE
compared to wat the rest offer, we str8 monstas on a track.
compared to ....??
Old 09-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #127
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
eat a dick faggit! pointers? from the fag that performs for his real life gay buddys at the cock tavern? hmmm nah fag im good

^ Pure Fury.

I spit truth and you just shine your reflection on me.

You lose with every sentence skampoe, every sentence.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #128
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

i dont know i think he flowed prettty damn good on his soundclick thang.

Hidious serious mysterrious bannana... hahaa

Last edited by Sickandary!; 09-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #129
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ... dog your flow was consistently off beat (too much pain, street kundoe) and you fuckin RUINED warfair, probably one of the best beats on the album ... since your gen chat homies won't say it i will ... ur TRASH on the mic

jigsaw sounds like he started rappin 2 weeks ago and even THAT nigga repped harder than you, you got absolutely no mic presence and no cadence to suffice for your wack ass lyrical content ... hang it up bro ... this rap shit is definitely NOT for you ...
alcatraz get a life and go outta here

PCP RULEZ
Old 09-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #130
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
alcatraz get a life and go outta here

PCP RULEZ

SHEM HOTWISM
Old 09-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #131
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMalik View Post
if dudes was humble bout they shit, no one would say anything, but niggas act like they the nicest and the fact remains niggas need a little more work, i can name 10 niggas from the audio booth alone that are better
wat the fuck is u talkin bout nigga, we stay on the humble, always werk with every one n all that, this thread is a product of hurt e feelings thats all, we never came on here like fuck all ya we r the best, nop, we are just confident on our abillity lyrically! line for line with any one! un orthodox n awkward forcing niggaz to forfeit!

listen
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826755
Old 09-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #132
SID
I see you dawg

Maybe i heard to much trill shit to be able to judge skampoe, in my view the guy fucking blows, for me PCP is not music, it's something else, it's two frustrated men still stuck in neverland, trying to impress wutang fans.

His style is unorganized chaotic and unbalanced, his flow is off point and the lyrics are garbage with no substance.

Just ask yourself this, could you bump your head and jam to Sound Theory?

I think not.

That's just my point of view
Old 09-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #133
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ok^ this is from a fag who raps to homos on a place called the cock tavern^

ur argument is invalid
Old 09-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #134
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

damn thats harsh should give the dude a break atleast he's achieving his dream rather than tryin to squash someone elsess
Old 09-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #135
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sid failed

anotha fag neeed be stimulated