news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey
Default ?

Why do girls wear short skirts and then get mad at you about rape?

DONT UNDERSTAND
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to NEWRdaMC

wtf? you wanna rearrange some words there man? lol
Old 09-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

O_o
Old 09-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post

DONT UNDERSTAND
Wouldn't you. Women wear like black expandex pants (VERY SEXY), the short skirts, the tight jeans so they can look and feel sexy. I don't think the do it to get themselves rapped by strange men. America is a free country.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You primative cave man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's stupid for men to get upset when they see a woman dressing sexy. When a man approaches a sexy one and she rejects him and he gets upset. Maybe not. There's no reason to get upset. Maybe she's feeling herself to much. Or it could be that she gets approached like 10 times a day. She's tired and annoyed. Fuck'em
Old 09-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

Facebook is stupid and it's a muthafucka. I was talking to a chick back in 2007 and I saw that she had like 10 new messages by different men. Good GOD! What was the point of me talking to her when I KNOW that it's not going to happen? :-/
Old 09-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

DONT UNDERSTAND
I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

Myspace hoes are a muthafucka too.

"It's all entertainment."-by Ghostface Killah

I try to stay away from certain people. I have never been to a college party for the RIGHT reasons, strip clubs, etc. It's not worth getting into trouble with the WRONG people.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

Right. I love it when women wear those black expandex pants.

/drools.

I have seen some chicks booties that are just GAWD!! Their asses are just hanging OUT! You can see their form. I came across this one black chick's ass and it look so............/drools.

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. She had long nice legs, nice size hips, and an ASS that was............./drools. Pretty chick too.

OMG!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post

the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
. I have never been to a college party
just lol at that
Old 09-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #13
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.
This is called you're going to jail for a long time since you can't fucking control yourself. What if you see little girl in a sunday dress.. are you gonna put your little fucking penis in her too?

No one has the right to violate anyone, you imbecile, why do you even exist? You're illogical way thinkning is going to get you no where buddy.

This dude sounds like a rapist in the making

This is going to be your new home soon.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
Then he'll be getting raped in the ass by his cellmate. Have you ever seen the movie In Hell staring John Claude Van Damn. Think about it before you go off on a pretty woman because you FEAR her.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:

DONT UNDERSTAND
You'll always fear what'cha don't understand.

How is it a man can get an erection when he is about to beat and rape a woman? That is just sick to me.