news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default The next Wu-Tang album should...

be produced by RZA, 4th Disciple, Mathematics and Bronze Nazareth !!! That's it... RZA on like 10 tracks and the other three producers can do 2 each. They need to go out the same way they came in.... If they decide to feature anybody, Killabeez only. No outside features ! Maybe Killa Sin, Killah Priest or Rev William Burke.

This will make most Wu fans happy... Now make up your own ideal Wu album
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
PowerHouseKickout

PowerHouseKickout grasshopper

true master?
PowerHouseKickout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

In terms of production I think they should adopt a similar approach to what Rae did with CL2 and get an all star cast to do the beats. I think that worked very well on OB4CL2.
fortyglock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

True Master would be nice. I would keep the General's only & make it 12-13 cuts long. If RZA's not producing then let him & Ghostface be the Executive Producers & shape the sound of the album.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow what an unpredictable thread

i agree though
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the next wu-tang album should have u-god on it

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Fuck the wu elements, fuck em.
Stick to rza.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th doesn't have anything to do with wu-tang anymore. don't know if you guys noticed that. he hasn't produced for the generals in over 4 years which was u-god's mr. xcitement and hasn't produced for a clan album in 12 years which was wu-forever.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

i think wu should make another album but instead of new style they should make it a cross between wu tang forever and 36 chambers...

I also agree that only rza (if he doesnt try and make beats that sound like movie scores) and wu elements (including 4th disciple) should produce and I would also like goldfingaz to produce a couple of tracks to.

the main think I would like to hear from the album is generals coming with a hungry rugged flow and the album to be uptempo (like it`s yourz or 7th chambers pt 2) not tracks that sound like the clan is half asleep.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #10
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout View Post
true master?
Yeah sorry i forgot about True Master !!!!

Since it may be the last Clan's last album , they need to give Wu producers some shine on the album too. If RZA produces like 10 tracks ! Bronze, True Master, 4th Disciple, and Mathematics each should get 1 track. A 14 track album would be dope with no fillers and a ill intro !!!

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 09-13-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

Yeah, Rza no doubt, but you can't front on other Wu producers, they put in work. Specifically 4th Disciple and True master...they did some tracks that I thought Rza did.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #12
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

i could give a fuck cuz honestly the wu sound is gone.......we'll never get it again.........CL II is an awesome album..........but didnt have that wu sound......it was straight NYC grittiness........but the last album that had the tru wu sound was cilvaringz I, and we all kno most those beats and songs were prob from 1999-2001
Old 09-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

they should get more outside producers...we still remember 8D don't we?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:17 AM   #14
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't care at the moment for another Wu album. I would rather hear another GZA album 100% produced by the RZA than another Wu album or another Mef album that was 100% produced by the RZA.
MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:51 AM   #15
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I don't care at the moment for another Wu album. I would rather hear another GZA album 100% produced by the RZA than another Wu album or another Mef album that was 100% produced by the RZA.
im along the lines wit dis guy...except im lookin for a meth or ghost album produced by rza. a rae album completely produced by rza sounds good too, bring back the whole cl1 shit
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote