news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury
Default How out of place is "Ason Jones" on the album?

It's a good track. Nice laid back beat, Rae spitting well, but the track doesn't fit on the album at all. The rest of it is a concept album about dudes selling coke and then randomly in the middle you get a tribute to a man who overdosed and died with a bag of coke in his tummy. Then the rest of the album is back to cooking up coke songs. I honestly don't care that much, I'd rather have the track than not have it. It just seems really out of place and almost disrespectful to surround that tribute with all these songs about the joys of cocaine.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see this clearly dope album seems to be pushing your emotionally fragile state close to the edge. If you do decide to kill yourself, dont worry, you wil be remembered on wu corp as a tru bitch nigga.

Doesnt fit on the album? Wtf this shit is another scene to the film. He paints a picture of a fallen brother, its a beautful scene in the movie.

You must like abuse, because im surprised after your last bloodclot cryin thread you seem to be comming back for more. But this thread is the biggest lamest excuse to make a thread yet?

I for one, am glad this shit is on, it just adds more quality to an already sick piece of work.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

So sensitive man. Go out for some tea and crumpets. Smell the gray air. Get off the web for a bit. I said I like the song. It's out of place on the album though.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Me sensitive? Lol all im doing is defending the album. Sorry if I offended you. Your the sensitive bitch getting in tears making threads because something upset you about the album.

You got embarrased in your Baggin crack is wack thread, and your about to again, so your the one who really needs to log off.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
Luz
Holy Father

So explain how ODB's death fits the theme of Cuban Linx?

edit: Baggin Crack is a wack beat I'm not embarrassed by that. Eric Sermon should be.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
Unicron the Agitator
Goin' Ricky Retardo

Unicron the Agitator crouching tigerUnicron the Agitator crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Unicron the Agitator

I don't think it's out of place at all. After Rae was getting that chedda on Canal, he came home, threw on some old soul, grabbed a blunt and a bottle, and started thinking about his boy who got lost in the struggle.

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."
Old 09-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

@Luzer
I just did you gormless retard. Your attention span is shorter than your manhood
Old 09-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
Luz
Holy Father

The song is literally about ODB. It's not some vague "brothers that have fallen" song. It's Corey Woods talking about Russel Jones. The fact that cocaine killed ODB makes it out of place to me.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^omg
hes actually serious
Old 09-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
Unicron the Agitator
Goin' Ricky Retardo

Unicron the Agitator crouching tigerUnicron the Agitator crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Unicron the Agitator

Yeah, um, usually "tribute" songs are a "tribute" to a specific person. You could also make the argument that "Penitentiary" and "Have Mercy" are out of place and should be paired together based on their similair themes, but then you'd just be nitpicking. Any tribute to Dirty belogs on any Wu-Tang album, despite being out of concept or context.

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."
Old 09-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #11
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its a dope track.

The album is full of dope shit.

It fits.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
The song is literally about ODB. It's not some vague "brothers that have fallen" song. It's Corey Woods talking about Russel Jones.

AGAIN, CHEF RAEKWON AND HIS WHOLE TEAM SEND THEIR APOLOGIES TO YOU, LUZER7533, FOR UPSETTING YOU FOR PUTTING THIS JOINT ON THE ALBUM, THEY WILL ENDEAVOR NEVER TO MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN.

idk why Rae didnt just leave off all the dopest tracks just in case they didnt fit into somesort of Luz fantasy about what the album is "about".
Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #13
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so what, CL1 had a song about bitches

EDIT: oh sorry, the song is 'bout ice cream
Old 09-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Luz actually believes Golden Arms is dead.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
Luz
Holy Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

AGAIN, CHEF RAEKWON AND HIS WHOLE TEAM SEND THEIR APOLOGIES TO YOU, LUZER7533, FOR UPSETTING YOU FOR PUTTING THIS JOINT ON THE ALBUM, THEY WILL ENDEAVOR NEVER TO MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN.

idk why Rae didnt just leave off all the dopest tracks just in case they didnt fit into somesort of Luz fantasy about what the album is "about".
Closed Thread