news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^your doing a great job of defending your thread.

Another quik L for Luz lol.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #17
PowerHouseKickout

PowerHouseKickout grasshopper

rae is showing love to ODB and you're bitching about that? i don't respect your mustache
Old 09-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #18
Luz
Holy Father

Luz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^your doing a great job of defending your thread.

Another quik L for Luz lol.
Ok since I missed it the first time, explain how an ODB tribute fits the Cuban Linx theme.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why cant you just read it again? Its the first post. How retarded do you wann continue to act?

How does Ice Cream fit the "theme"? How does Wisdom body fit the "theme"

Do you really want to continue this pathetic conversation? You are hating on a ODB tribute song, do you really wanna continue this conversation?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #20
Luz
Holy Father

Luz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venoms

I'm asking you to explain it. I'd really like an explanation. Can you please provide one in your next post?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

easily the worst thread on wu-corp right now.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #22
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

damn kid take it for what it is nuff people already explained to you
raekwon told you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
Old 09-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't usually like tribute tracks at all, but this one was solid.

One Day You're Here is my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I might be complaining about the Dre tracks but this thread is just fuckin retarded. the tracks fits perfectly and is one of my top 3 tracks on the album. since threadstarter is justifying his stupidity asking how a tribute tracks fits on an album about selling coke and crime stories i must ask. do coke dealers have friends who've died? do criminals have friends who've passed away? i cant believe you said an ODB tribute track is out of place on any fuckin album!

Old 09-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #25
admiral atlas
.OBFCL2.

admiral atlas grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout View Post
rae is showing love to ODB and you're bitching about that? i don't respect your mustache
co-sign.

.pyrex vision.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicron the Agitator View Post
I don't think it's out of place at all. After Rae was getting that chedda on Canal, he came home, threw on some old soul, grabbed a blunt and a bottle, and started thinking about his boy who got lost in the struggle.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #27
Luz
Holy Father

I see the reading comprehension is slow around here today so I'll repeat a few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
It's a good track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
I'd rather have the track than not have it.

I am saying that the song is out of place on the album. When that song comes on, it's not Cuban Linx anymore, its pausing to pay tribute to ODB.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #28
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think threadstarter is just mad cause it's better than life changes.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Jesus he's back
And still seems argueing that Raekwon shouldnt of put an ODB tribute on his new album. A new album that was specifically for the fans.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #30
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

maybe if it was the last song?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Closed Thread