news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #31
jestar36

jestar36 grasshopper

whoa wait up Life Changes is a great musical song ... Love the beat ... All the members spit a short tribute on it probly most memorable being ins gza and rza because he gets the dope beat change... life changes is great and so is ason jones. But did you guys forget the ODB Tribute on the grandmasters album?? another great tribute song. And yes it belongs on the CD ODB is a fallen wu member ofcorse an album by a member should have a tribute track.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #32
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

It is not out of place, because after all how out of place was life changes on 8 Diagrams?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

The song's bangin and it does fit the album the album aint promotin coke like the threadstarter made it sound if you want that listen to jay-z. the album starts wit popa wu tellin rae to watch for devils tryin to trick him out is money on sonnys missing some cat got killed for fuckin up raes in the back cookin which is pyrex vision then he hits the streets and tells you how nasty it is out there on cold outside this albums a straight up movie it celebrates life but also talks about jail,death and the bad things that come wit street life
Old 09-15-2009, 06:40 AM   #34
adrianoter
85 %ER

adrianoter shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
maybe if it was the last song?
on my copy thats how it is, it fits perfect, its like the end of the Ironman record, cant imagine having it in the middle though. best beat on the album for sure (cant be fucked going into that other thread) is def Brokwn Safety. Jada has the best line on the whole album on that track "and you know when the economies down, you already know theres gonna be a lotta hommies in the town" FUCKING LOVE THIS LINE AND THE WAY JADA RAPS IT
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #35
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The song is not out of place, people are breaking up and analyzing the album too much

Old 09-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #36
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow i can't believe i missed this gay fish of a thread until now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post

I am saying that the song is out of place on the album. When that song comes on, it's not Cuban Linx anymore, its pausing to pay tribute to ODB.
YEP......AND??

and it IS cuban linx anymore, because odb is a goddamn wu-gambino. he is a cuban link.
he's joe motherfuckin bananas.
and he passed.
so raekwon is paying tribute to a lost link in the chain.
how the fuck is losing a fellow wu-gambino out of place on Only Built For Cuban Linx?
i could see if he had a tribute song about braindead gay fishes how that would be out of place - but not this.
and ITS JUST MUSIC. get over it even if it was out of place.
masta killa's we will rob you verse is out of place.

do you understand the wordssss that are comin outta my mouffff??

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 09-15-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #37
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Life Changes was not out of place on 8 Diagrams because 8 Diagrams didn't have a theme or concept.

CL II on the other hand does.

In all the other songs on the album, Rae is rapping about make believe things. Ason Jones is done totally from a realistic perspective. After that, it goes back to make believe. Basically, you're retarded if you can't tell that Ason Jones is different from the rest of the album conceptually.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #38
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

okay so you didn't understand the wordssss that were comin outta my moufff
smh
Old 09-15-2009, 07:39 AM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

make believe things??
this is a street album
this is not a warcloud album
Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 AM   #40
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Do you understand that Corey Woods the rapper is not a mafioso correct? Please tell me you know this. He does not do the things he raps about on the album.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #41
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

why did you ignore all the logic I just got done slapping you with?

odb is joe bananas
joe bananas is a wu gambino
wu gambinos is a only built for cuban linx theme
paying homage to a wu gambino is on only built for cuban linx II

your argument is invalid

go make a thread about how the cleanliness of my timberlands is out of place because I just got done lodging them up yo stankin ass
Old 09-15-2009, 09:56 AM   #42
Integrity

Integrity grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
The song is not out of place, people are breaking up and analyzing the album too much
I agree man.......And damn all you need to just calm down enjoy the album and shut up...Who cares either way, it's a dope album, Most of you must not have a life to be psychoanalyzing an album to this degree..
Old 09-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #43
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

you're saying in no gangster flick there ant a brother that die and the mobsters go pay their respects to their fallen brevren?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #44
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

the threadstarter is a weirdo

Old 09-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #45
hom1e
Veteran Member

hom1e crouching tigerhom1e crouching tiger

Threadstarter is falling in deeper shit every post lol.

When im drunk... When im high...

I'm On My MCZ Shit...
Closed Thread