news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #151
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
look how fucking stupid you are? i tell you my news source after you assume i "worship Fox News" and you go after the Marine statement. cherry picking your arguments bro?

do me a favor and shut the fuck up..
Make me, you have nothing and you know it, that's why you're so bitter. It's sad that I can make you this angry over a simple discussion. You are boiling over with rage at the fact that I am making you look bad.

Oh and your news source is shit. Warblogs are censored to the letter, they can't be released without going through brass first. it's nothing more than propaganda and you eat it up because you're unable to think for yourself logically. I feel really sorry for you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #152
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
oh and hold on, i'm not done LAUGHING OUT LOUD about your virtual inclination regarding anyone who disagrees with your stance on TERRORISM is automatically a Fox News-watching individual

get a life..
You rushed to judge me by looking at a picture in my sig. That not only makes you an imbecile but a hypocrite as well. Sad.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #153
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Make me, you have nothing and you know it, that's why you're so bitter. It's sad that I can make you this angry over a simple discussion. You are boiling over with rage at the fact that I am making you look bad.

Oh and your news source is shit. Warblogs are censored to the letter, they can't be released without going through brass first. it's nothing more than propaganda and you eat it up because you're unable to think for yourself logically. I feel really sorry for you.
feel sorry for me bro, pray to.. oh and longwarjournal.org is the ONLY "warblog" that refused to take down their article on the Taliban-kidnapped NYT reporter when their legal staff ask them (them; meaning numerous news outlets) to..

YOURE DONE, shut the fuck UP
Old 09-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #154
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
feel sorry for me bro, pray to.. oh and longwarjournal.org is the ONLY "warblog" that refused to take down their article on the Taliban-kidnapped NYT reporter when their legal staff ask them (them; meaning numerous news outlets) to..

YOURE DONE, shut the fuck UP
Of course they kept it up you dumbass, they are spreading anti-islamic hatred. Why would they censor that? They want the war to continue, and obviously you do too. I just have a few questions for you smart guy, and maybe you can answer it without resorting to childish name calling.

Why did we invade Iraq?
Why are we still in Iraq?
Why does Blackwater target civilians in iraq?
Where is Bin Laden?
Why are we still in Afghanistan?

Do your worst.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #155
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

Why did we invade Iraq?
Why are we still in Iraq?
Why does Blackwater target civilians in iraq?
Where is Bin Laden?
Why are we still in Afghanistan?
i didn't read anything in your first little paragraph; i just highlighted and erased it.

JESUS CHRIST. you're a shithead

what do any of these intricate questions have to do with the term AQ? what are u jewish? canadian? rofl wow!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #156
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You won't answer the questions because you can't. You're a pussy, and you've been exposed by my massengil fluid all over your domepiece. You lost.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #157
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper

again, didn't read what u said because you're a moron who can't stay on one subject

shut the fuck up, thanks bro, late
Old 09-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #158
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea bin laden and afghanistan have nothing in common with al qaeda brock[/sarcasm]
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #159
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
again, didn't read what u said because you're a moron who can't stay on one subject

shut the fuck up, thanks bro, late
vagina

I can't stand people like this. They scream and yell and degrade because they can't come up with a cohesive argument, and then when you challenge them to come up with answers to really straightforward questions and they can't, they cut and run like the stupid cunts they are. Bye eVoL. your pathetic attempt to son me backfired and you were exposed.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 09-25-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #160
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everybody ignored this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
this is what a 32 story, steel skyscraper looks like when its on fire and in the danger of collapse.
2005 madrid

this is what it looks like 30 HOURS LATER.

now ask yourself if a smokey fire(oxygen starved fire) could bring down the wtc(one of the worlds strongest structures) after burning for about and hour.
take into account that only a few floors burned.

also consider that the pancake theory would require the steel core of girders would be seen as the floors slipped away from them.

where is the core?
what does the official story say about the core?....NOTHING. THEY IGNORE IT.

the wtc was designed to survive MULTIPLE impacts from fully loaded 707s.

its mesh design acted like a moquito netting on your window. a plane would be like poking a pencil through the net.

if the fire was hot enuff to melt steel, then how the hell were there people hanging out of the window screaming for help?
seems like they would be ash.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #161
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not me that was one of the best post in this thread.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #162
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
And nobody can act like they know for certain, because nobody really knows what happens when you crash planes into buildings, because this is the first time it happened on this scale.
Building 7, a building that was forty something stories tall and if in any other city in America would be one of the tallest buildings. Fell in the same manner as the towers at like 5:30 in the evening on 911. It was not hit by a plane, let me type it again for you, it was NOT hit by a plane. It had fires on a couple of floors. We DO know what happens when fires burn in skyscrapers dont we. If not check James Crows exellent post.

Another strange thing is that the CIA had offices in Building 7, the city had an emergancy management command center in the building. Interesting coincidence that the only skyscraper to ever fall from fire would have these offices in them and that many buildings in the surrounding area were far more badly burned and dammaged but yet they did not collapse.

But then 911 was a day when the impossible was made possible.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 AM   #163
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
everybody ignored this:
You weren't ignored, trust

Old 09-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #164
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper

you're still talking?

you went from the term AQ, to the definition of "jihad" to Fox News, and to the question "Why does Blackwater target civilians in Iraq?"

fucking IDIOT lmao
Old 09-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #165
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You're still stalking? Give up. You lost. You can't answer 6 simple questions.

How about one question, really simple....

Why did we invade Iraq?