news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-28-2009, 02:55 AM   #181
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but what is the reason for mid east dominance if oil is not the most important reason? what is more important? political power? religious power? what do these things have to do with american life?

come on pat you, are letting me down with your analysis. i'm nopt asking you to agree with me but the answers you are giving aren't providing any insight.

we are spending too much money in the ME to just be establishing dominance for the sake of dominance.

if you are online for the next few hrs... peep this nice 911 vid.
http://www.justin.tv/montydj
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:31 AM   #182
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
but what is the reason for mid east dominance if oil is not the most important reason? what is more important? political power? religious power? what do these things have to do with american life?

come on pat you, are letting me down with your analysis. i'm nopt asking you to agree with me but the answers you are giving aren't providing any insight.

we are spending too much money in the ME to just be establishing dominance for the sake of dominance.

if you are online for the next few hrs... peep this nice 911 vid.
http://www.justin.tv/montydj
Yeah, but you don't subscribe to the notion that dominance can be sought for reasons other than the economic.

So i mean, it's going to be hard for me to convince you that the US was not simply (or primarily) motivated by economic factors in it's insurgence into the Middle East.

As i said, it's mainly an attempt to be able to hold sway in the Middle East, which was (during Bush's reign) perceived not only as a threat to US security but also as a threat to US hegemony.

You think the US government was solely motivated by money, which to me seems somewhat misguided, unless you can present some reason why they would be. The war has provided a number of private organisations with opportunities to make money which they otherwise wouldn't have had, and a number of politicians involved at the time had previous had ties to these companies. Once again however, that's more a case of opportunistically favouring these companies rather than the sole motivation for the conflict.

I don't see either campaigns (in Iraq or Afghanistan) as in any way particularly beneficial for the US economy at any level, so again, i fail to see significant economic motivation.

Oil is an important factor, and on that i guess we'll just have to continue to differ in opinion. I see it as an act of opportunism, or as i crudely put it previously 'a bonus'. You see it differently, and i don't think either of us is going to be swayed on that.

At the time of the US involvement in Iraq, Iran was clearly beginning to become an issue for the US both politically and in security wise. Pakistan additionally has always been a particularly volatile region, providing further incentive for the US to establish influence at that particular time.

My appraisal of events was that it was far more important to the then administration for the US to have a military presence within the Middle East than to embark on a military operation of that scale simply for for economic reasons.

I mean, i can't provide you with any proof, it's just my opinion. It is not by any means 'dominance for the sake of dominance' as such a thing doesn't exist. Political dominance provides for advantage for a nation universally.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:18 AM   #183
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

How can i begin...

Money is in the background of everything worth working for, it is the slab of meat dangling from the string next to the dogs face.

It is the source of all major political, corporate and public operations, so of course "economic" factors played the main role in Iraq, they are going to turn Iraq into a powerhouse of the middle east mark my words, then the Arabs will have to get raw.

All the stuff about Iraq, afghanistan being a threat, you believe that garbage? even though the guy who supposedly found out about WMD's in iraq the English professer Kelly dude was found hung (murdered) in the woods shortly after the invasion.

Money is the root of all evil, it goes without saying really.

9/11 was the spark, the catalyst they needed to build up global reactions and invade the Oil-laden lands of the blessed Middle East, i see skulls, crossbones and money with the queen of Englands face on it right about now.

I think you have been kinda warped into this whole political dimension of looking at things from your biased classes in politics, even though all politics are just fancy ways of spreading lies, deceit and misinformation, politicians are the same as lawyers in my eyes.

No offence to you pat, your cool but i think the politics ting is illusionary meaningless and a diversion from other trill shit.

The term politics in itself is a blurred term with no clear defining characteristic, in a ideal world "politics" would be great, but sadly we have a lot of dark, wise and terribly rich people overlooking our every moment of existence and bombarding us with subliminal subconcious bypassing suggestions.

Shit is sinister, you have to make sure you align with the right side.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #184
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First of all, i haven't been warped into anything by anything i study. I barely go to classes.

Secondly, i view politics pretty skeptically, but i don't attribute the amazing intelligence and foresight that many here do to politicians. One problem i have with conspiracies is the level of credit they grant to politicians.

I agree that politics is a charade, but i don't believe there is a sinister motive beyond reelection, as many seem to think. Politicians will do anything if they envisage that it will result in an increase in support, the invasion of Afghanistan is a clear example of a reactionary attempt to appease a nation of bereaved and furious people. The overall majority of American's supported movement into Afghanistan, Bush just misjudged the public's support for military action in Iraq (which American's only began opposing when it became clear it was going to become a huge drain on the nation both financially and in terms of US soldiers being killed).

And thirdly, i still don't see how Iraq will be a great source of wealth for the US.

I didn't say those countries were a threat, they are a perceived threat.

As i said also, political dominance is beneficial for a country universally, this includes economically.

I just don't think that short term economic factors played an important role in the motivation to invade Iraq, as everyone else here seems to think.

You have presented the idea that it is a long term endeavour to turn Iraq into an economic power house as some kind of extension of the US.

I disagree, and don't see anyway that Iraq will become even economically self sufficient in the short term, let alone an economic power in the long term. It is unrealistic to think that governments are planning such operations on such a huge time frame.

The pay off financially would be so far into the future that the Bush administration at the time would have had no motivation to pursue it.

And again, i understand that a lot of people here think that both sides of politics conspire to achieve long term goals to further the cause of a wealthy sub section of society, but there is no logic behind this.

You obviously think Obama plans to continue Bush's vision?

Why then, is he recalling troops from Iraq (slowly, but with the goal of a full withdrawal).

Is this just a political move to keep people happy... with the eventual plan to reintroduce troops to the region later on in his term?

It doesn't fit together at all.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 09-28-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #185
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just to touch on one thing you said...the war in iraq was profitable for US companies because one, they got all they contracts to build bombs, tanks etc, and to destroy the place.

2: they got the contracts to rebuild iraq. now the corporations are being installed there= big money

its not so much great wealth for the US but great wealth for the special interest groups

oh yea and i read a study that showed for every 100 dollars in circulation, the fortune 500 has 95, the rest of the WORLD POPULATION get 5$ to share. maybe we need to have a redistribution of the wealth and start over?

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-28-2009 at 01:47 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #186
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
Crusades.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #187
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
just to touch on one thing you said...the war in iraq was profitable for US companies because one, they got all they contracts to build bombs, tanks etc, and to destroy the place.

2: they got the contracts to rebuild iraq. now the corporations are being installed there= big money

its not so much great wealth for the US but great wealth for the special interest groups

oh yea and i read a study that showed for every 100 dollars in circulation, the fortune 500 has 95, the rest of the WORLD POPULATION get 5$ to share. maybe we need to have a redistribution of the wealth and start over?
Yeah, i agree with you on that. I just don't agree that this was the main motivation behind the US involvement.

And wealth disparity in the US and more broadly is terrible. Solving it is difficult though as the wealthiest consequently are the most powerful.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #188
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Yeah, i agree with you on that. I just don't agree that this was the main motivation behind the US involvement.

And wealth disparity in the US and more broadly is terrible. Solving it is difficult though as the wealthiest consequently are the most powerful.
the most influential, I'm not sold on the idea of most powerful. As long as their power structure sits firmly atop our backs, it is the people who truly hold the power only their influence keeps us from realizing this and acting accordingly.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #189
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

So it looks like the skeptics got nothin to say about Building 7. I know its a doozy, but maybe there was a shockwave from the two planes hiting the towers and because of the angles that the planes hit it sent a massive shockwave down and 300 feet straight into building 7 causing structual damage. And some jet fuel must have splashed over and got building 7 causeing the fires and there fore causing the freefall of the building. That sounds about right huh?

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #190
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

building 7 fell because al qaeda asked allah to magically implode its structure using help of the jinn. there ya go. problem solved.

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-29-2009 at 12:22 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #191
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

lol

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #192
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
First of all, i haven't been warped into anything by anything i study. I barely go to classes.

Secondly, i view politics pretty skeptically, but i don't attribute the amazing intelligence and foresight that many here do to politicians. One problem i have with conspiracies is the level of credit they grant to politicians.

I agree that politics is a charade, but i don't believe there is a sinister motive beyond reelection, as many seem to think. Politicians will do anything if they envisage that it will result in an increase in support, the invasion of Afghanistan is a clear example of a reactionary attempt to appease a nation of bereaved and furious people. The overall majority of American's supported movement into Afghanistan, Bush just misjudged the public's support for military action in Iraq (which American's only began opposing when it became clear it was going to become a huge drain on the nation both financially and in terms of US soldiers being killed).

And thirdly, i still don't see how Iraq will be a great source of wealth for the US.

I didn't say those countries were a threat, they are a perceived threat.

As i said also, political dominance is beneficial for a country universally, this includes economically.

I just don't think that short term economic factors played an important role in the motivation to invade Iraq, as everyone else here seems to think.

You have presented the idea that it is a long term endeavour to turn Iraq into an economic power house as some kind of extension of the US.

I disagree, and don't see anyway that Iraq will become even economically self sufficient in the short term, let alone an economic power in the long term. It is unrealistic to think that governments are planning such operations on such a huge time frame.

The pay off financially would be so far into the future that the Bush administration at the time would have had no motivation to pursue it.

And again, i understand that a lot of people here think that both sides of politics conspire to achieve long term goals to further the cause of a wealthy sub section of society, but there is no logic behind this.

You obviously think Obama plans to continue Bush's vision?

Why then, is he recalling troops from Iraq (slowly, but with the goal of a full withdrawal).

Is this just a political move to keep people happy... with the eventual plan to reintroduce troops to the region later on in his term?

It doesn't fit together at all.
This is going to be a long reply...

Ok firstly it dosent take amazing intelligence or foresight for a group of influential, rich and like minded individuals to come together and plan something meticulous like the invasion and rebuilding of Iraq.

Whether the reward be personal or for the states true interests at heart remains to be seen by some people. They control all of Iraqs assets and have deployed and secured all major oil wells and reserves in the country, they have built the biggest embassy in the world (iraqi whitehouse) and will oversee the countries development with the motives and benefits of the united states at heart. This fact whether you believe it to be sinister or not is a personal thing, but you cannot deny that this is really happening.

Iraq is a very oil rich country, that's were the money is, tourism and corporatism will follow.

Long term endevaour?? they have already been there for 8 years or something.

There is no cause for a wealthy sub-section of soceity?

Dude these people are famous and drenched in power and respect beyond your imagination, do you really think they have YOUR interests at heart when they are in another dimension entirely.

Napoleon, Hitler, Khan, Suliemen, Alexander, these people were individuals and they conquered the world, the same is going on to today under the curtain of diplomacy.

Its in our nature.

My energy is drained, i,ll continue later.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #193
SID
I see you dawg

Bump
Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #194
Longbongcilvaringz

I read your reply.

I don't have anything to add that i haven't already said to be honest.

You and i have a difference of opinion on a number of things, arguing about them further is evidently pointless.

And i don't think you really addressed my post, particularly the last half of it.

I'm pretty sure most people have made their opinions clear in this thread already, not sure what else there is to be added really.

In relation to building 7, there is much information out there refuting conspiracies.

Again, it's pointless for me to even post it, it will be disregarded instantly by those who are closed minded.

People refuting conspiracies theories will say one thing, people espousing them will say another. There will never be agreement.

People who purport to know of a conspiracy will quote various sources such as the NIST out of context, they will post various enhanced and misleading images and pieces of video footage and they will invariable call into question the intellectual integrity of their perceived nemeses.

But basically it will come down to them inferring that fire cannot cause a steel construction to collapse.

Which has been refuted constantly by physicists and engineers.

Whatever though, this link covers most of the stuff fairly well, again, pointless posting it, but i figure i may as well (and yes, before anyone says it, i realise Popular Mechanics is a tool of the illuminati designed to control the masses via the advertisement of hunting goods and chewing tobacco)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=5

Old 10-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #195
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sean, I almost posted the same link, before I realized that the entire "truth" movement cares nothing about facts or reality. They only look for what supports what they already believe.

THey don't realize that controlled deomlition is scientifically and physically much less likely than any of the theories they scoff at.

But they get an idea from people who hate everything they hate, and they cling to it, and then ironically call everyone else sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote