news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #61
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
No. You're just as ignorant as those who claim it's impossible that it was a terrorist attack.
^^^Idiot.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #62
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I just watched this documentary on national geographic called 9/11 conspiracies, and they pretty much disproved all the theories and made the theorists look like retards (including the guy who made "loose change"). They used scientific experiments and evidence to prove the theories wrong but the "truthers" still came back every time with some bullshit lol eg. "they used a super nano thermite that only the military know about!"
What was their explanation for the molten
steel?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #63
Sun Quan Youngest Wu

Sun Quan Youngest Wu grasshopper

Fire caused by exploding airplanes. Don't underestimate the power of American Airlines

PUNCHLINES By SUN QUAN
"Never trip while in my clique that's why we be steady mobbin"
"You be counting on love as if it's a tennis game."
"I run this town, do I have to slow down to jog your memory?"
Sun Quan Youngest Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #64
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these are the seeds that they planted with 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #65
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Quan Youngest Wu View Post
Fire caused by exploding airplanes. Don't underestimate the power of American Airlines
while I suspect that you know you're full of shit when you type it but I'm going to address it anyway.

Ignited jet fuel can burn hot enough to weaken steel it will not however achieve enough heat to actually melt steel.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #66
Sun Quan Youngest Wu

Sun Quan Youngest Wu grasshopper

Yes, what I just said was BS.

However, the fire did burn for a few days so steel being constantly exposed to flame it is only natural it'll melt

PUNCHLINES By SUN QUAN
"Never trip while in my clique that's why we be steady mobbin"
"You be counting on love as if it's a tennis game."
"I run this town, do I have to slow down to jog your memory?"
Sun Quan Youngest Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #67
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Quan Youngest Wu View Post
Yes, what I just said was BS.

However, the fire did burn for a few days so steel being constantly exposed to flame it is only natural it'll melt
so if I took a butane lighter and held it up to a steel beam for 4 days, I should expect that steel to melt?

If you don't know what you're talking about its best to say nothing at all. I was looking for legitimate answers based on physics not hair-brained assumptions people pull outta their ass.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #68
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is there photographic evidence that the steel was 'melted'?

It is quite possible that the fire caused by the plane crashing into the building could have weakened the steel enough to cause the building to collapse. I'm unsure about actually melting it completely though.

1) JET-A fuel is not the only source of fire/heat in the event. Therefore it is incorrect to imply that jet fuel does not release enough energy in a fire. There are other items such as carpet, furniture, paper, etc... that all added to the situation. That doesn't even mention the idea of any magnesium components from the aircraft that caught on fire.

2) The yield strength of most ferrous metals does not hold up well under heat. Most steel will have a yield point reduction of around 25% at 600F. It's not until the addition of nickel and other alloying components which are very expensive, does steel start to do better under high temp conditions.

I didn't write that by the way.

I couldn't view the videos you posted earlier Visions (they're not appearing on my browser for whatever reason).

However the combined eat generated by not only the fuel but other materials is one explanation for the 'molten steel'.

Obviously the burning temperature of jet fuel is much lower than the temperature needed to melt steel, but this discounts any other material which was also burning.

This is all assuming that there was molten steel found.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #69
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Building 7 wasnt hit by a plane. 47 stories, fire burned for a few hours, it fell perfectly into its own foot print at near free fall speeds. Same thing with the towers if they had toppled over instead of falling straight down at near free fall speed maybe I could have bought it.

Im sorry I just cant belive the oficial explanatin of it all. I mean I dont know much about physics but Im pretty sure that if you drop something and as it falls it hits another object it will slow down its rate of decent. That throws the pancacking floors theory right out the window, in my book anyway.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #70
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Is there photographic evidence that the steel was 'melted'?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #71
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't watch the video, but those images are far from conclusive.

The first one, looks like an explosion.

The second one, could be anything, but looks like a spot fire much like many of the other areas.

And the final image is equally unclear.

Are these the only images you guys are basing this on, or are there more conclusive shots?

Because that as "proof" is worthless.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #72
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You won't take the time to watch a 6 minute video, and you're calling the evidence worthless? How very small of you.
It's clear you are not even opening up your mind to the possibility that it could be an inside job because that would mean your beliefs are worthless, which they pretty much are because you won't even be bothered to take the time to research.

Watch this video, or don't, but don't comment on something you refuse to acknowledge as a possibility.

What do you think Kennedy is talking about here?

I'm guessing you won't watch that either.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #73
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If there was any "proof", or "evidence" at all, to even suggest that the towers fell as a result of anything besides planes flown by terrorists crashing into them, then they would not be "conspiracy theories". They would be actual theories.

Let us honestly look at why conspiracy theories exist:

It is my proposition that people want to believe such things because of an internal dissatisfaction with their own lives, and a frustration at their perceived inability to better their situations.

Reality is scary and confusing, so people try to distance themselves from it, by calling it fake or creating their own "reality".

Other people believe everything they are told, and that is another way of excaping realilty, but not having to critically analyze it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #74
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

And some people believe that cable news is 100% truthful and they never censor anything because they're idiots.

And where are you getting your "proof" from? That reliable 9-11 commission that wasn't at all self interested and didn't cover anything up?

Last edited by beautifulrock; 09-21-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #75
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

still look like an explosion Sean?