news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #16
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.i.b.l.e. View Post
anyone got the instrumental??
I got the instrumentals CD but my computer is a ps3. I got u if someone knows how I can upload from ps3.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:12 AM   #17
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
The 10 Bricks beat (Dilla) has been used numerous times and it still sucks.
Some people have wax in their ears... 10 Bricks sucks ? You crazy, seriously ! It's one of the best tracks on the album. Dilla made a Wu sounding beat. Alot of people thought RZA made it. Did u hear Ghost verse on it ? Son u have a lot to learn, seriously.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #18
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

These nit-picking threads remind why we'll likely never hear "The Cure" until after The RZA passes away.

"OMG, that verse on 'Killa Bee Symphony' ends with the word 'this' just like Keith Murray on 'Dangerous Grounds.' Why couldn't RZA come up with another word instead!?!?!?"

In any event, you complainers can keep thinking of reasons why you DON'T fully enjoy this great album, while everyone else is chillin' to it.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #19
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

I thought it was just me...... I was like aint this the beat to "Questions" on NY Finest????....... dope though.....

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #20
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Some people have wax in their ears... 10 Bricks sucks ? You crazy, seriously ! It's one of the best tracks on the album. Dilla made a Wu sounding beat. Alot of people thought RZA made it. Did u hear Ghost verse on it ? Son u have a lot to learn, seriously.
It has a bit to do with the fact that I expected to hear this beat on the Champion Sound album:

But instead I got this piece of shit:

They did that because of copyright issues.

It's growing on me and Rae's version goes harder but it's not a good beat IMO. That string or whatever it's called is annoying.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Who cares?

Im sure 80% of the people that bought the record never heard the Pete Rock track
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #22
GSTYLE
Veteran Member

GSTYLE shaolin monk

yo, i was just opening discussion. personally it doesnt bother me that the same beat was used because its a great Rae song.
when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck
GSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote