news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury
Default Obama Calls Kanye A Jackass

Old 09-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Obama just ethered Kanye West

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^other way around
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

great minds think alike, I for one used to love kanye in his early days, now this faggot ass nigga is too full of himself...
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, i gotta give it up to the man. everybodys talkin about mr.west. too bad he didnt have an album to promote.

even though what he pulled was straight bitch. cat got more promotion than wu in the last 9 years.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

anyone else feel great with a president who isnt afraid to say shit like this? not being sarcastic btw...what a relief.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #7
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

obama should have spat to kanye " you aint the old dirty bastard kid"

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #8
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
anyone else feel great with a president who isnt afraid to say shit like this? not being sarcastic btw...what a relief.
i dont think obama should have said what he said it doesnt seem right for a man in his postion to talk like that regarless of how many people would love to hear a president talk that redneck slang...it makes him look cheap.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 09-15-2009 at 10:09 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
well, i gotta give it up to the man. everybodys talkin about mr.west. too bad he didnt have an album to promote.

even though what he pulled was straight bitch. cat got more promotion than wu in the last 9 years.
This is sad

but true
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
i dont think obama should have said what he said it doesnt seem right for a man in his postion to talk like that regarless of how many people would love to hear a president talk that redneck slang...it makes him look cheap.

peace be with you !
what?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

kanye iz a jackass
all that i need to say here
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now he's going to have to invite kanye and taylor swift to the white house for beers...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I first heard about this, I thought that it was all made up. Now, I'm surprised that President Obama actually said that about the Kanye West and Taylor Swift incident. Now, President Obama is going to have to apologize to the nation for saying that. It doesn't even matter if he didn't know about some dickhead mofo secretly recording the conversation. President Obama should've known better. I'm sorry.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-16-2009 at 01:38 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^he won't have to apologize for that
i guarantee you the majority of americans who would be indignant over such a thing are the same ones foaming at the mouth over kanye in the first place. plus, he acknowledges possibly being criticized over it in the clip, the verbal equivalent of a preemptive strike.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Fair enough.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote