news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-16-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
luisampuero

luisampuero grasshopper
Default Anyone else lovin' the Badlands song???

The beat is just crazy and I just think Ghost & Rae's verses are straight fire! I think this song could have easily replaced more than a couple of songs on the official album.
luisampuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:45 AM   #2
dbdavidwu4ever
Wu Gambinos Member

dbdavidwu4ever crouching tigerdbdavidwu4ever crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to dbdavidwu4ever

This and Walk Wit Me. What really gets me into this track is Ghostface's delivery, specially when he says
Talking bout Staten Island, profiling
Switchblade city, the goons is wilding
Escape from my slums, nigga, you got talent
And we don't want the fifth of 'yac, we want the gallon
Old 09-16-2009, 03:19 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah i'm not a big fan of it, probably the weakest beat out of the 24 on the disc and to have it as a closer doesn't look too good imo.. "Walk Wit Me" on the other hand is fire

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
CPH Link
CHICKEN HEAD

CPH Link crouching tiger

Love the track, the energy displayed on this track is the only thing the album is missing. Ghost sounds hungry as fuck on this...
CPH Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #5
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i like this shit a lot i don't think it should replace anything on the album but it's great nonetheless
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #6
Martial-Expert
CHICKEN HEAD

Martial-Expert crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Martial-Expert

i love when them electric keyboards(or watever they are) come in during the chorus
Martial-Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #7
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe my favorite song off the joint period homie!!!

hearing ghost fly on niggas heads will never get old to me!!!

ghosts performance on the album period is incredible in every facet of emceeing!!!!

breath control, vocal tone, flow, rhymes, visuals, he straight bullies this fuckin track!!!!

this shit reminds me of criminology, high octane beat with high intensity verses with both rae and ghost flowing like water!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both bonus tracks are better than both Dre tracks.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #9
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

^^^^ agree

I really do like Dre but he seriously gave Rae shitty beats. He probably hadn't even heard the first cuban linx because how would he think these beats fit with the whole vibe of cuban linx? Dre just doesnt give a fuck if he makes a hit he tries to replicate the sound over and over again until its played out. I know for a fact dre could have given him some serious heat for this album. something along the lines of "cocaine" would have been better but its whatever i'm still fuckin with this album everyday allday. no ones perfect

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

BADLANDS and WALK WITH ME are two of my favorite tracks on the album....

good thing I ordered the euro version

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Yeah, this track is heat rocks.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote