news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son
Default HIPHOP stand up!!!!

Skyzoo - The Opener

Skyzoo - Return Of The Real

Don Notz - Lost Feat Ali Vegas Torae - Clean

Masta Ace EDO. G A s E s f MarshaAmbrosious

krs-one and buckshot-connection ft. smiff n wessun

raekwon - house of flying daggers

William Cooper - In America Feat Killah Priest Hell Razah

YO, pump these songs, and u ll know hiphop s never been that alife.....pfff, listenin to this shit for the last 15 years, but this new heat is killin me, so amazin dope...edo n ace, straight forward bars, same with krs n shot..damn...razah n priest allways kept it real...skyzoo is the new kid on the block, damn...n torae is bringing it back as well....straight rap n breaks.....lyricism is back peeps..rae is back to supremacy...n that don notz came from nowhere, got a true 97 feelin....yo, hiphop is far from dead if u ask me, its pure fun out there..support it..peace bīz
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I listened to that Skyzoo album. That is a dope album and give props to Duck Down who are still doing this shit. When I pre-ordered ghost I forgot about that album since it also comes out on the 29th. I am very impressed with the production on that new release.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

yeah, the production is very "hi-res", kind of elegant and "street" at the same time.
some bangas on there plus some deep beautiful tunes as well.
this album i swear is a top-grower. i bet i will listen to theses tunes the whole winter.
but donīt underestimate the power of the new buck n kris joint. grower as well, duck down is thee label now. the 2nd album from buck n ninth i listened the whole last summer to along with that emc album. duckdown allways bring quality now
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote